• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini 2015 - July 6th to 11th

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
OK just registered my entire party for SVRS, we will be in the Miami office for interviews from 9-11.
Please post up how the whole process goes. I am looking at that avenue for next year. We sed to be LBO qualified but since we all live in VA now that is no longer an option.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OK just registered my entire party for SVRS, we will be in the Miami office for interviews from 9-11.
I hope you have better luck then me. I interveiwed last Thursday and still don't have my number. I'm going to call the Charleston office tomorrow I'm praying their computer didn't crash or something. I will know better tomorrow as my wife and daughter go to Wilmington for theirs tomorrow. They day I went to charleston was the same day as the church shooting so Everything was kind of on alert when I went.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What day are you going?

upperdeck

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Come to Milwaukee, I was in and out in 30 minutes for 2 people. Left with SVRS number in hand.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looks like Miami is the only office that does weekend interviews also. Just checked everywhere up and down the east coast and the only other one I could find was Delaware.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Im doing mine Sunday morning, was going to go saturday but half my party does not arrive until saturday at 6PM.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well apparently someone didn't submit mine right on the computer but they got it fixed and I finally got my Svrs # today my wife and daughter did theirs in Wilminton NC this morning and their experince was similar to the rest of you got their numbers right then. The guy in Wilmington said they were the first people he had done this for in a few years at that location. He thought it was interesting as he had two more appointments to do it the next day as well.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
how long is this "interview process"?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Last year we carried 150 or so 20 ounce Gatorade bottles and brought many of them back. This year we will carry 36 bottles and use the powdered Gatorade and tap water to refill. This saves space and weight in the boat as well as cost.

We had a taste test of the available powders

image.jpg

upperdeck

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Last year we carried 150 or so 20 ounce Gatorade bottles and brought many of them back. This year we will carry 36 bottles and use the powdered Gatorade and tap water to refill. This saves space and weight in the boat as well as cost.
We did that last year and it worked great!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We did that last year and it worked great!
This may have answered a question I was asked earlier today by somebody if the water was safe to drink over there or we should bring bottled water?

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This may have answered a question I was asked earlier today by somebody if the water was safe to drink over there or we should bring bottled water?
The water is safe to drink but we still bring plenty of bottle water.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Here is a map of Bimini Sands with condo locations and MMSI #'s as we currently know it. The Word document is also attached so you can print your own copy.

upload_2015-6-24_11-57-12.png

Attachments

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So by this list as of today we are at 13 boats and three jet skis is that correct?

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So by this list as of today we are at 13 boats and three jet skis is that correct?
Those on the map are the ones that have posted their info. There are about 6 or so people that have not posted where they are staying but have said they are going, so I think the group could end up close to 20 boats/jet skis.

tim h

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Those on the map are the ones that have posted their info. There are about 6 or so people that have not posted where they are staying but have said they are going, so I think the group could end up close to 20 boats/jet skis.
@1948Isaac from Cape Coral, FL
@BigJay17 from Orlano, Fl, 2 adults, 3 kids
@Tony Sweasy , Enterprise, AL, 3 adults
@Kristen , info to come
@DiverB , Harrison TWP, Michigan, 1 adult

Are you folks still coming with us ??
:winkingthumbsup"

Last edited:

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Question for folks who have passed before. Let's say your battery dies while you're over there. Does Bimini have any solutions there or do you all bring a backup?