• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Bimini 2015 - July 6th to 11th

Excellent pics.

Have the guys that were coming today made it over yet?
I saw a jetboat at the docks around noon today. It had a yellow quarantine flag on it, so it was probably a new arrival.

Nice to meet up with @kthrash and family for traveling and lunch together.View attachment 24854 View attachment 24855 .. In talking I mentioned the fish identification charts... Here are picture of ours to check out.
Thanks for posting the chart pic @Bruce, it helped me identify the fish that I caught at Three Sisters today. I used some beef jerky and caught a Palometa. My boys were excited because they watched me catch it while they were snorkeling.

What?...you used that TASTY jerky for FISH bait?...That was GOOOOOOOD jerky sir :)

I'm so excited and jealous to see all the wonderful pictures. The pig roast sounded fantastic. :)

On a happy note, I spent the day blowing out the engines, changing oil & filters, and getting new air filters. After a good bit of work, we got both engines emptied of water and fired back up. A few more oil changes and we're back on the lake. Woot! If anyone has ideas or part numbers on disc brake pads and hydraulic kits for the MFI trailer, feel free to drop me a note.

Awesome news. Run the piss out of the motor and change the oil again. You need to boil any moisture out of the internals.

Any electrical plugs that were submerged need to be opened and sprayed with dielectric lube.

Fresh water rinse everything and use salt-a-way.

Ok, @David Hoff , I'm planning on going out Sunday (just here in Biscayne Bay for some family time and BBQ on a sandbar or island).

If you were still in town I was going to invite you to join us. Next time!

Ok, I'm planning on going out Sunday (just here in Biscayne Bay for some family time and BBQ on a sandbar or island).

Were you headed towards South Beach on the causeway earlier today? Saw an older sx being towed on a white truck.

Ok, @David Hoff , I'm planning on going out Sunday (just here in Biscayne Bay for some family time and BBQ on a sandbar or island).

@SoFla David I'll be out on the sandbar on Sunday at Sands Key next to Elliot.:)

Last edited:
@Murf'n'surf , that was not me.

@Diana24 , I will keep my eye out. I'll be launching from Matheson. Exact destination in the bay has not been decided yet. Look for a black 2005 sx230HO with two pirate flags flying off the back legs of the Bimini top.

@SoFla David I'll keep a lookout as well. I've launched the past two times at Matheson and the seaweed is bad there. Ill be launching at Herbert Hoover Marina in Homestead this time.

Back