• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Bimini 2015 - July 6th to 11th

Haven't heard them announce themselves on VHF. Most of the group went out today to the plane wrecks, submarine & Sapona. Wife wanted to take a mid-week slow day....going to Infinity Pool....chill-laxing today.

Hopefully I can find another boat to take us to the above tomorrow.

What did you buy for your internet over there? Does it work on the boat or just a booster for while in your room?

Any news on the group crossing today?

Jealous! We cut our loses, left the boat at Riva motorsports and headed to Siesta Key on the gulf side. Great beach and water but not the same.

I was at Port Everglades today around 11:30 AM and there was a very strong east wind. I could not see all the way out to the inlet, but I assume it was probably rough.

I was at Port Everglades today around 11:30 AM and there was a very strong east wind. I could not see all the way out to the inlet, but I assume it was probably rough.

It was very rough , it took me 3 hours to cross... there was a very heavy storm in Miami
We had to cross in the middle of it and there were some big waves

@1948Isaac... Glad to hear you made it safe. I tried calling for you on the vhf several times with no reply. I saw the big storm and knew you were headed right into it.

We made it to the edge of the Gulf Stream and turned back. I thought I saw a boat and it turned out to be the waves... scared the ladies so when the wife starts crying it's time to call the ball. It simply got to rough for the ladies. We decided to go to Plan B and head to the Keys.

Enjoy your time and I hope everyone has a much smoother ride coming home!

It was very rough , it took me 3 hours to cross... there was a very heavy storm in Miami
We had to cross in the middle of it and there were some big waves
@1948Isaac... Glad to hear you made it safe. I tried calling for you on the vhf several times with no reply. I saw the big storm and knew you were headed right into it.

We made it to the edge of the Gulf Stream and turned back. I thought I saw a boat and it turned out to be the waves... scared the ladies so when the wife starts crying it's time to call the ball. It simply got to rough for the ladies. We decided to go to Plan B and head to the Keys.

Sorry to hear that @wreckrman2 ,,, i had the radio in channel. 69 .... it took me round 3 hours to make it here.... it.was rough and ones i was 25 miles in there was.lots of rain, wind etc..i have been in alot of storms but this crossing was one of the worst ones i have done in years....
But anyways, enjoy your time on the keys. .. its beautiful down there

Last edited:
I have Go Pro video from Crossing Take 1 and Crossing Take 2. Did not get anything on the boats that had problems other than pics of the Coasties as I was coming in.

Patience though please, as editing isn't a high priority right now... sorry...

In actuality, the video doesn;t do it justice at all. When I stopped, I took 2 small waves over the bow before I was able to get broadside to the waves where I could sit and figure out what was going on. It was only maybe 5 gallons, and certainly not an issue.

I have Go Pro video from Crossing Take 1 and Crossing Take 2. Did not get anything on the boats that had problems other than pics of the Coasties as I was coming in.

Patience though please, as editing isn't a high priority right now... sorry...

In actuality, the video doesn;t do it justice at all. When I stopped, I took 2 small waves over the bow before I was able to get broadside to the waves where I could sit and figure out what was going on. It was only maybe 5 gallons, and certainly not an issue.

ENTERTAIN ME !!!!

Back