• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Bimini 2015 - July 6th to 11th

@RobA I'm not sure if it's praise or blame I'm giving you now for what you have started. All we do now in our free time is aimlessly walk around West Marine, when not on the boat, thinking about what we may need for this trip! Haha. Jk.

Congratulations on the engagement as well. That was a great way to do it or at least we enjoyed watching it anyway;-). I'm sure walking with a camera in your hand or one in your face had to take a lot of time & effort, but I'm sure looking back, has made the effort well worth the it.

Don't be jealous at all. Have had a couple of Waverunners in the past & traded in our first boat which was a 16ft Bayliner on our current one. We are completely in love withher but almost wishing we had gotten @ least the AR due to the top being a lot to move around at times.

We send our best wishes on your upcoming wedding! Y'all go ahead & commit on going next year & we'll do the same.

Let me be the first to say, even after the miserable crossing, it was so well worth the effort. Simply amazing over here. We've got tons of photos and videos to upload after we get back, but until then, y'all should just work on planning your trip for next year.

And holy shit, bruce can smoke the hell out of some ham.

Thanks to everyone for a great beach bash; the food, the drink, and the fellowship was fantastic.

Wow! We missed a lot while at work! Glad that everyone was safe and love the "teamwork" attitude. Any tips on packing and what to bring and what not to bring would be greatly appreciated. Prayers that everyone makes it back safely. See you in Bimini in 2016.

groupphoto.jpg here is the group photo from earlier. @DieselCamel that pic of my wife on the ski is a keeper!

Last edited:
Which one of you guys owns the space blue AR240?

Great pictures Diesel!!

One of the things I love about this site and group is how many of the members are genuine and willing to help out. It is rare to find a close knit group and wheen you do, hang on to them. I feel as at home here with this group as I do with my Bronoc bretheren. Top class people all around in my books!

Keep the great photos coming! I will be in them next year!

@andy07sx230ho @Bruce Where are you on honeymoon harbor?. backside? the background and profile views are different... looks like a little chop in the water around Sapona......hows conditions?

@andy07sx230ho @Bruce Where are you on honeymoon harbor?. backside? the background and profile views are different... looks like a little chop in the water around Sapona......hows conditions?

We were on the backside of the harbour because it was the calmest. It was near high tide at the noon and the waves were coming out of the south west breaking over the shoal.

At about 3pm the wind and waves laid down, almost glass conditions on the ride back to the Sands.

If we can believe Windalert....Saturday morning is the best day to cross back. It looks good so far!

Back