• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

BIMINI doesnt have sh*t on this trip

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
So I was speaking with my buddy and told him about the Bimini trip people were going on. Well he told me that yesterday morning. His buddy and 2 other people from NJ (Atlantic city area) left on a trip to the Bahamas on there JETSKI !!!!! WOW 1000+ miles on a ski AND a tropical storm coming up the east coast. Apparently everything is on a website, but I have to find out where to find it. Lucky they are using Yamaha's

oh, now that a case of monkey butt in the making for sure! Is he that comic that made the trip to raise money? I saw that one on the TV. ;)

HA never saw that...na just a normal dude...his rig was unreal what he has set up...ill try and get that website and pictures up.

I agree. I was referring to leaving from NJ to the Bahamas. That's one far ass trip !!

I agree. I was referring to leaving from NJ to the Bahamas. That's one far ass trip !!

I missed the NJ to the Bahamas part. That is insane!

Back