• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini july 3rd-7th 2020

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hey that's great!! If it works out, we would love more boats to join in... We plan on 2 days for trailing on each end of the trip. Here's our reservations for Bimini (attached) and we are possibly looking to hit Abaco for for their yearly cheeseburger in paradise party (see attachment). Still trying to determine if it's really happening or not but making reservation soon and can always cancel. Youtube vid -

We are time blocking two weeks for this trip. If this works for anyone, you can reach out on my cell 817.821.1878
I'm gonna try to go to cheeseburger next year.

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hey @James R Whitten , we’re chewing on going this weekend as well. Haven’t booked anything yet, waiting to be 100% but posting to stay tuned in.
Cool let me know. I've been trying to go for 3 years. Something always came up. But I'm going for sure this year.

Chappy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
2 boats from Dallas currently making the Bimini run from June 30th - July 8th. Leaving from Dallas 6/28 heading to Ft. Lauderdale and depart from there sun up on the 30th... weather/waves permitting...

If our trips overlap, let's meet up while there...

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I hear ya.. I'm thinking that they won't have it since they are still in serious recovery mode.
That's what I was thinking. So I figured I'd give it another year. Plus next year I'm gonna have a bigger boat.

I'm on a couple sail boat sites on Facebook. They said abacos and green turtle cay was still pretty messed up.

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
We're based out of Spring, TX and boat on Lake Conroe. We're strongly considering joining you all.
I'm in Conroe. I boat on Conroe as well. I'm usually out at party cove.

Chappy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's what I was thinking. So I figured I'd give it another year. Plus next year I'm gonna have a bigger boat.

I'm on a couple sail boat sites on Facebook. They said abacos and green turtle cay was still pretty messed up.
I'm on similar FB pages... Next year we are doing exumas.

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I'd like to do exhumas as well. The cheeseburgers party looks fun. Hopefully they get it going.

Chris Broach

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
2 boats from Dallas currently making the Bimini run from June 30th - July 8th. Leaving from Dallas 6/28 heading to Ft. Lauderdale and depart from there sun up on the 30th... weather/waves permitting...

If our trips overlap, let's meet up while there...
Just booked the same dates!

Chappy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That is awesome!!! Let's connect soon to plan further details. The other person going is not a member here but we should all communicate and plan.

Chappy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Chris Broach sent you a fb request (Troy Chapdelaine) and will link you up with our friend that is making the crossing as well. :thumbsup:

tman900rr

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Hey all, I'd like to join in the ride over. We are going 7/3 thru 7/7 also. Haven't made reservations in Fla yet, would like to see what others are doing first.

tman900rr

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I'm gonna be going to bimini on july 3-7 if anyone is interested in grouping up. I'm more than likely gonna be staying at bimini cove. I got a few boats from my local lake coming along as well.
I'm going the sametime if you don't mine us joining you.

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Do ya have a place lined up in Fla yet? Lers link up to go over details. Like what time leaving and such.
I don't have a place in florida reserved yet. But probably gonna stay at bahi mar on the second and launching out of harbor towne marina. I plan on leaving out of Florida around 7am. I should be in ft Lauderdale around 3 on the 2nd.

Last edited:

Nexus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Hey all, I'd like to join in the ride over. We are going 7/3 thru 7/7 also. Haven't made reservations in Fla yet, would like to see what others are doing first.
We haven't made Fla plans yet either. We have inlaws that live in Ft. Lauderdale, but parking a boat & trailer might be an issue.

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
We haven't made Fla plans yet either. We have inlaws that live in Ft. Lauderdale, but parking a boat & trailer might be an issue.
I'll be leaving my truck and trailer in harbor towne marina.