• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini july 3rd-7th 2020

svana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Whats everybody’s temperature on the trip with all the virus stuff going on? Are you still considering going, playing it by ear, or cancelling?

We’d still like to go and aren’t so concerned about where things will be by then, but more that we won’t have put in enough hours between now and then to feel comfortable enough making the ride across.

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Whats everybody’s temperature on the trip with all the virus stuff going on? Are you still considering going, playing it by ear, or cancelling?

We’d still like to go and aren’t so concerned about where things will be by then, but more that we won’t have put in enough hours between now and then to feel comfortable enough making the ride across.
I still plan on going. I'm thinking(hoping) this will be over by then. But as of right now I still plan on going.

tman900rr

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length

We are still planning on going.

Nexus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length

Same here. Still planning on going.

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Well florida is starting to open up beaches. Now need the Bahamas to open back up. Starting to look better.

svana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well florida is starting to open up beaches. Now need the Bahamas to open back up. Starting to look better.
Not to turn this into the coronavirus thread, but I think it’s too early. Got a feeling things are gonna open, cases are gonna spike and they’ll shut everything down again. Got a buddy who’s a doc in JAX and that’s what they’re bracing for.

Nexus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Not to turn this into the coronavirus thread, but I think it’s too early. Got a feeling things are gonna open, cases are gonna spike and they’ll shut everything down again. Got a buddy who’s a doc in JAX and that’s what they’re bracing for.
Kind of agree with you. But... this post is promising.

svana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Hopp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm gonna be going to bimini on july 3-7 if anyone is interested in grouping up. I'm more than likely gonna be staying at bimini cove. I got a few boats from my local lake coming along as well.

Nexus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
So, we pulled the plug on our Air BnB. We're stil planning on going if the Bahamas open up but didn't want to get screwed if ABnB decide to change their refund policy due to COVID-19. We'll just have to try and find a place if things open up. Don't imagine it'll be much of a problem tho'.

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I
So, we pulled the plug on our Air BnB. We're stil planning on going if the Bahamas open up but didn't want to get screwed if ABnB decide to change their refund policy due to COVID-19. We'll just have to try and find a place if things open up. Don't imagine it'll be much of a problem tho'.
I canceled mine as well. Plus I just sold my boat. But I'm on the verge of getting another one. So I'm gonna try again next year. Sucks because this is the third year in a row somethings happened.