• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Boating Pets?

Do your pets go boating? Lets see pets on boat photos!

• yes

Votes: 110 87.3%
  • no

Votes: 16 12.7%

• Total voters
@justason Bingo, yes she is a Belgian Shepherd aka Tervuren, I cannot believe how smart this pup is. She came from L.A. a week ago and loved the 1/2" of snow we had on monday. We expect her to be about 45#, thanks.

@justason Bingo, yes she is a Belgian Shepherd aka Tervuren, I cannot believe how smart this pup is. She came from L.A. a week ago and loved the 1/2" of snow we had on monday. We expect her to be about 45#, thanks.

I have a dutch shepherd which is predominatly belgian malinios. Very smart. Very trainable. MASSIVE energy

@justason I agree about smart, trainable and MASSIVE energy lol. We are worn out! Malinios are great dogs, a little bigger than our Tervuren. As you already know, many have jobs in law enforcement. Our 13 yo border collie can not keep up.

well, we just ordered a yellow lab, he'll be 8 weeks old in june when we pick him up.

get ready for a summer with a new boat and a puppy, should be fun

Mine is always in the thick of it...But she's part of the family and where we go, she goes...

Attachments

• IMG_0181.JPG
    IMG_0181.JPG
    677.2 KB · Views: 34
Oops...Meant to add a couple more...

Attachments

• IMG_0182.JPG
    IMG_0182.JPG
    643.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0183.JPG
    IMG_0183.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0184.JPG
    IMG_0184.JPG
    467.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0185.JPG
    IMG_0185.JPG
    663.9 KB · Views: 33
1494785702575272568152.jpg
Our lab Jessie loves being on the boat and in the water.

Taking the opportunity to train the new pup to the swim platform and rest of the Yamaha, while it is home, on land, for mods and maintenance. The wife and I do not want her to have any bad experiences while on the water, so we will get her used to it here first. Could be a different story once it starts moving, on the water, but she does not seem to fearful.
Screenshot_20170515-223022.png

It's the off season for us, but the Tervuren, Miah, wanted me to show her chillin on everyone's favorite spot on a Yamaha. Maia boat.jpg I think someone is Jonesen for the season to start.

Last edited:
We got a new boating buddy this Christmas. Floyd will probably be with us on the boat every weekend we are out. He is a Vizsla ( Hungarian Pointer ).

20180109_154838.jpg

Love Vizsla's, friends of ours in Saratoga have several.

When they say Velcro dog they are not kidding. Very loyal, high energy and super smart!

Last edited:
25593362_10212462190644211_462506270_n.png robin_scarab.jpg My baby corgi Robin, she was such a water baby and we lost her to cancer at the age of 9 this past October. She rode on a jetski too.

Last edited:
My buddy, Mitch. And CC. Polish Lowland Sheepdogs.
upload_2018-1-25_22-43-45.png

He likes to watch, hehe. Little man.
upload_2018-1-25_22-44-3.png

--

Back