• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

bracket challenge

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Forgive the disruption but in other sports news my son just took 3rd in the Maine state middle school wrestling championship. Add to that the only grade he knows how to get in school is an A and I am one super proud father bragging to folks like you that don't even know me.

I told him he had to podium to get steak or otherwise it would be more chicken and salad after he did a great job maintaining his weight for months. It that wrong? At any rate we both enjoyed our celebration filets. Off to the New England invitationals next weekend.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thats awesome @Mainah !! I wrestled in high school an know what it takes to maintain. You all should be very proud!!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Just got back from vacation and haven't even looked at my bracket in a week. What a great surprise to see my name on top! Good luck fellas.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was wondering who that was in the lead I would say it's pretty locked up then there is a huge gap between first and second.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It's 320 points to pick the winner, so if Gonzaga pulls it off, @Mainah wins. If not, it's all @GiddYupJoe .

I can't complain, did way better than I expected to.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm securely down near the bottom as I predicted, but it is always fun to have a bracket to check.