• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bringing boat to Fl by water. Not jet boat.

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This inlet is short of markers. You can go around the island or save a half hour at high tide and go this way.
Yeah, for some reason, the Northern side of the inlet doesn’t have many markers. The South side, is clearly marked. That’s why I posted my disclaimer earlier about the shoals / moving sand bars...
By the time I saw where you were headed, it was 2 hours after you posted “15 miles to go”....

In the home stretch! Looks like its gonna be a great day weather wise - ENJOY!

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Random Fact - just south of the Jetty has been named - “Shark Bite Capital of the World”. Something with the current, causes bait fish to school very close to shore, and its a popular surf/swim spot

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey @Liveto99 Are you able to crew on a new adventure? This thread just started on FB and a lot of replies for the opening, hurry up, you may be able to navigate your way on. And don't forget your friends if you get on. Pictures, or it did'nt happen. ;)
20201118_134326.jpg

Last edited:

LakesideLaw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow... just read all this. Fantastic trip! Trip of a lifetime for sure. Enjoyed reading it - enjoy the memories. One day I would love to do this...

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey @Liveto99 Are you able to crew on a new adventure? This thread just started on FB and a lot of replies for the opening, hurry up, you may be able to navigate your way on. And don't forget your friends if you get on. Pictures, or it did'nt happen. ;)
View attachment 137310
I might have to take another trip.

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
View attachment 137310
Your crew is outstanding. That 1 on the left and the 1 next to her in red - Wow!
You bastard!