• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Broken Captains Chair

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Good luck!
Hey @WilCo how do you like that new chair? I am thinking of doing the same thing. My chair bottom broke and I was never a fan of the original captains chair. What color combo did you get. I have a 2014 AR192 with the off white vinyl and gray piping.

WilCo

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey @WilCo how do you like that new chair? I am thinking of doing the same thing. My chair bottom broke and I was never a fan of the original captains chair. What color combo did you get. I have a 2014 AR192 with the off white vinyl and gray piping.
I did white/charcoal in the Seamander chair. So far so good. If I were to do it all the way, I would have put in a taller pedestal also, but back to the reason why I replaced it...this one is so much sturdier than the Yamaha original...

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I did white/charcoal in the Seamander chair. So far so good. If I were to do it all the way, I would have put in a taller pedestal also, but back to the reason why I replaced it...this one is so much sturdier than the Yamaha original...
Ok thanks. Was thinking of getting an adjustable pedestal. I'm looking forward to a sturdier seat than that POS factory one.

Luvallie25

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I’m looking for chairs And pedestals for my 2020 sx195 (new or used) would like them to somewhat match the other cushions on the boat....(someone stole both of my boat 😭)... don’t want to pay for the Yamaha ones as they are crazy expensive , I see a lot of options on amazon , would appreciate any advice you have to offer!!

WilCo

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m looking for chairs And pedestals for my 2020 sx195 (new or used) would like them to somewhat match the other cushions on the boat....(someone stole both of my boat 😭)... don’t want to pay for the Yamaha ones as they are crazy expensive , I see a lot of options on amazon , would appreciate any advice you have to offer!!
I can't speak to the 2020 color scheme, but I'm happy with how the one I bought matches my 2013

Josht

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone in the Greater Toronto Area selling one of these chairs with the broken base? 2010-2014 SX190