• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cobra Jet Steering end of year members only sale

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I believe all the mega fang inventory on hand is now spoken for, I have another order placed and I will start a file for those of you wanting to take advantage of the sale .
I do have plenty of inventory on the Ultimate systems the most versatile system and my best selling system , adjustable fins, spring loaded, capable of being set at a variety of setting in the all time influence mode or set them to go up at speed simply by resetting the actuator using the newest 7 hole configuration, 6061 t6 aluminum fins not overly intrusive under the nozzles but hugely effective, no parts interconnecting the fins below the nozzle to create extra drag, water spray etc. with Mega fang compatible bases so you can add Mega Fangs to your system without the extra cost of those bases. These work on most jet boats except the TWIN engine keel/rudder equipped boats. For those boat applications we have the model specific Magnum A K steering system that also includes the second tie rod. This system is a k fang compatible And Mega Fang compatible if you add the special base plates.
By the way the Ultimate System is also compatible with the 19 foot jet boats even the keel models, NOTE the keel models can not use the Mega Fangs however the non keel boats can use them just like the twin engine boats.
So if you have a keel 19 foot jet boat and you want power steering and super reverse control great steering and tracking at speed no problem.
I also have inventory on the latest VIPER steering systems for ALL the 19 foot jet boats including the keel and this system has the Fangs already incorporated in the design due to the wider fins position for more influence plus lower fin presence below the hull and lets not forget the planning surface for better hole shots and slower planning speeds you get nice slow speed handling better high speed tracking & handling plus some realy nice reverse control at a discount offering of only $127 each it's practically free and speaking of free during this sale all items shipped in the U S A get free priority mail included!
We also have other items included in the sale like the EZ lock sets for the push button clean out plugs, and the stand alone second tie rod for the twin engine keel boats if you only want to balance out your steering system but do not want enhanced steering. Heck you can even add the mega fangs to your stock boats with or without the extra tie rod or extra steering system if that is what you want.
Actually Mega Fangs can be placed on stock nozzles with no extra steering or adding them to other steering systems is also possible.
So do your homework and buy your last steering system FIRST and at a sale price to boot! you can visit www.cobrajetsteering.com and https://www.facebook.com/Cobra-jet-steering-257584527645178/?view_public_for=257584527645178 happy holidays!

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Good news, I just received an email that my order of MEGA FANGS should be ready for me to pick up by 1pm on Monday. So no big delay on those Mega fangs

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Ok I just returned with my new order of Mega Fangs ,locking tabs, base plates etc so I am back up and running with inventory.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
very nice, looks good, but it may be a few weeks for the warm weather>

Crlos16

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Jeff looking for some MEGA Fangs, I currently have the Ultimate set up.

What is the cost for these MEGA Fangs?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
If you do not need the base plates the mega fangs for a twin engine setup run 85 dollars per nozzle so $170 for the pair and during the sale they would cost $136 for the pair with free shipping, you need to see if your base plates have the 4 small holes to mount these or if not you can buy new base plates. Doing that is $50 dollars for the set normally however at the sale price these would run $40 for the pair, or you can choose to drill your own holes and I can send you a template to do that to modify your original plates at no extra cost

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Still anxiously waiting to take mine out - hopefully this Sunday.

Phreddei

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
PM sent for a Viper system on a 18 SX190.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
ok Just need a email address I answered your pm I just got back from suffering all day in the sun riding around to cool off on the water with one of my daughters and a couple of grand kids sorry for the delay

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
invoice was sent, thank you.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Got mine boat finally out. It's been a few months and I've only taken it out a few times. However I don't think I noticed a huge omg moment. But the boat just drives how it should now. I became a pro at docking over night, and the boat stays its course very easy, like having your alignment fixed. The boat is how it should have been from the factory. As a very novice captain, I feel much more confident after having the system put on.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Yea don't do the high speed tricks yet, you can wait for the O M G moment after you get some more time behind the wheel, just having better response to the helm, better reverse control and nice tracking with a lot less stress while driving is worth the price I would think.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Yea don't do the high speed tricks yet, you can wait for the O M G moment after you get some more time behind the wheel, just having better response to the helm, better reverse control and nice tracking with a lot less stress while driving is worth the price I would think.
I was at the Pub on Sunday, when I left I had a boat right behind me, a boat pulling in, and a boat directly across from me. I was admittedly very nervous as I never been in a situation that tight. With the kit I was able to get out with zero issues completely in reverse. The control is spot on... I think without I might have had an embarrassing moment lol.

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Glad it made your boating a better experience and less stressful

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
At well under 1k, the system would be well worth the piece of mind IMO. Also for new boaters like me - the price of the system is going to be cheaper than any potential damage done at round a dock or ramp. I have a few marks that I feel wouldn't have happened if it came this way from factory. It will be a while before I try fancy maneuvers, but I am really happy with how well it tracks at full throttle and slow speeds. I was able to take my hands off the wheel for a good amount of time and the boat stayed on course. I do remember before I was moving the steering wheel all the time, and always seemed to over correct at slow speeds.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thanks for choosing COBRA JET STEERING and remember this sale ends December 31 2017 so get in on the savings and have a happy 2018 boating season , always enjoy the day on every trip to the water.

Attachments

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Cobra Jet Steering LLC I already have the ultimate fins with regular fangs on the outside fin only. How more influence am i going to see with the Mega Fangs?