• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Daddy jetboat - USN Spearhead

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We really want to do a Bimini trip with you guys... just don't know if we can make it happen... :(
Is it the time off? Looks like you are only about 120 miles from the launch ramp. If the weather next June is like it was this year you could reasonably make a single boat crossing for a shorter trip.

he he he,,,,I use channel 69 all the time.

We are SERIOUSLY considering Bimini 2015.
You absolutely should come. On the trip home we spent the night in Panama City after departing Bimini that morning. You are so close.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would live to make the trip. I just don't trust my boat!

cwoav8r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have to rebuild a trailer... or buy a new one. :banghead: And, the wife and I need to get a passport. :oops: Cost is a small issue, we typically do Key West every summer for our vacation for 7 days... We have taken the boat twice out of the 10 trips and loved the water there. If the cost is about the same per day it would make us lean toward Bimini... more time on the boat. And, time with the jetboat krew...

I would definitely only do this with the group... We have time to prepare, so we will try to attend 2015.

cwoav8r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would live to make the trip. I just don't trust my boat!
I have a really good rope... ask me how I know o_O
You both want to go to Bimini. One of you trusts his boat, the other trusts his trailer. You live in the same city. You are having lunch next week. I think you have something to discuss.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Maybe I should borrow the boss' 75'.... I trust that one!

cwoav8r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Either way you get there. I am currently enjoying some rum brought home from Bimini!

cwoav8r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Okay... that's it @Bruce , you're killin' me. @Murf'n'surf we do indeed have some talkin' to do...

Whoa... this got WAY off topic... sorry guys... isn't there a Bimini 2015 thread somewhere? :rolleyes:

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That is really cool. Who would have thought the Port was filming this. I guess they were excited to see us all get back in town, and our arrival just so happened to coincide with that big boat. :)

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Well, the Spearhead left Sunday. I've been out to sea for the last 10 days or so just about every day working on an at sea test of a new system. Just so happens we were coming back to port when they were heading out. I'm not sure if they are coming back. I didn't have anything cool to give to them. (Should have taken them a football). Maybe they'll be back.