• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Decisions, Decisions

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Wow, 700 miles! You really want it this boat. Congrats, don't forget to post pictures of you assesories and the first fish you catch in the FSH.

highanddryinco

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Grand Lake of the Cherokees in Oklahoma had the closest FSH to me.
Nice dealer with a ramp right out the back door into the lake. Huge lake. They were having a Bassmasters event going on so there was a fair amount of boat traffic. Got to try everything from glass smooth to moderate chop to some really steep giant wakes from some 50+' yachts. All in all I was fairly impressed with the ride. I think I read it somewhere else on this site but can also confirm that any kind of following wave really likes to jack the stearn around. A little throttle goose and your right back on track though.

Unless you're making some decent headway, this is not a sit back and relax boat...you've got to drive it.

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Thats funny a Bassmaster event, it was actually the biggest event of the year the 2016 Bassmaster Classic going on. You should have checked out the big expo they have tons and tons of fishing related booths.

highanddryinco

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
If only I had more time. The Bassmaster check in signs were nearer the other end of the lake than the Yamaha dealer. We saw a fair amount of bass boats but they say the lake has 1300 miles of shoreline, so plenty of little coves where they can all disappear.