• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deposit For 2021 Yamaha and still waiting?

Ibeflyinhigh

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Deposit on SX-190 August 10 / Cycle Springs Clearwater FL / Still waiting with no end in sight. I am apparently 3rd on the list for a gray one, and have not moved up the list in 2 whole months. The dealer did say they are receiving boats again, after the dry spell. They received some FSH and a few 25 footers, but no 19 or 21 for quite a while. Some people got their Waverunners on Saturday, judging from the FB page. So frustrating. And this is supposedly one of the highest volume dealers in the US. I was also told they were not going to post anymore boat arrivals on their FB page because other smaller dealerships would get pissed at them haha. Such a sh*t show at the moment.
Congrats. My deposit was put on August 4th but the order didnt go to yamaha until the 18th. Still waiting :(

Smitty244

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think they’ll start showing up now. Yamaha had a semi there with 4 other models and all the new waverunners doing a special event. That was just at a small dealer in Ohio.

Michael Night

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I canceled my deposit about a month ago. I got tired of waiting and was not happy with the lack of communication. I was headed to the used market, but I got tied up with work and never really looked. I haven’t given it much though until today. My dealer called and told me that the boat I pre ordered in July has been completed and shipped. Looks like I’m back into a new Yamaha. I’m trying to get a free boat cover out of the deal. Honestly, I don’t think that’s too much to ask. Anyone else get a boat cover for waiting so long
Our first Yamaha payment is tomorrow, funny how it seemed like we waited forever for our boat but that payment came real quick.😂
I asked if they could throwing in the shipping cover but with no luck, But they happily offered the safety and coast guard kit at no cost. So I went ahead and bought the boat cover myself. Really happy with the boat and service from ridenow Jax.

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Our first Yamaha payment is tomorrow, funny how it seemed like we waited forever for our boat but that payment came real quick.😂
I asked if they could throwing in the shipping cover but with no luck, But they happily offered the safety and coast guard kit at no cost. So I went ahead and bought the boat cover myself. Really happy with the boat and service from ridenow Jax.
My first payment was also due 10/15, but as of yesterday I still hadn't received any kind of bill in the mail. Called down to my dealership who gave me the phone number to YFS. Got in touch with them and turns out they had the wrong address in the system for me (transcription error on the house number)...they had mailed out the bill but I never received it. Glad I called and got it straightened out. In the process, I also got my online access set up and autopayment plan initiated for all future payments--with all the issues I've heard about YFS there's no way I'm counting on them to get a paper bill out to me each month. I will say the rep I spoke with yesterday was extremely friendly and helpful, so at least they have that going for them.

Dadantone

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
No update on delivery yet here. Ordered from skipper buds in Pewaukee WI. But we were informed that we will be getting a $750 credit towards our wake booster package as well as Skipper Buds will be storing the boat for free this winter since it will not be able to hit the water.

Ibeflyinhigh

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No update on delivery yet here. Ordered from skipper buds in Pewaukee WI. But we were informed that we will be getting a $750 credit towards our wake booster package as well as Skipper Buds will be storing the boat for free this winter since it will not be able to hit the water.
When did your order go in? Wondering how long you've been waiting?

Johnboat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
My order went in July 6th and my boat just showed up yesterday. It took over 4 months. Honestly, I gave up on it and was looking eleswhere. But, as fate would have it, im getting the boat I really wanted.

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
My order went in July 6th and my boat just showed up yesterday. It took over 4 months. Honestly, I gave up on it and was looking eleswhere. But, as fate would have it, im getting the boat I really wanted.
Congrats on the new boat! Pictures?

cracker499

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's actually 3 months but you also ordered more than a month before the 8/12 release date, so I'm not sure that really counts either. But based on that, you could say it took 2 months and 5 days since release. Not too bad, all things considered. I hope I get mine soon. I've officially been waiting 2 months and 6 days.

lgparra

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
My AR195 finally showed up! July 18th deposit and was delivered to the dealer on October 15th. Its a bit of a kick in the nuts that the boat is finally here but the leaves are falling and we aren't getting any days warmer than highs in the 40's & 50's. But oh well. Still stoked to finally have it.

Also, for anyone who may be interested, my dealer also got in an SX195 & 212S neither of which apparently have deposits or are sold yet. Hats Off Motorsports in Bellevue, NE (should be able to google it).

Ibeflyinhigh

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are certain models taking longer than others? I'm waiting on an ar190. Seems like a lot of you have ordered 195's? Either way I hope it's in by the 3 month mark.

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Are certain models taking longer than others? I'm waiting on an ar190. Seems like a lot of you have ordered 195's? Either way I hope it's in by the 3 month mark.
I have heard but haven’t seen 25 foot and FSH being at dealerships without a presale. Available for anyone to walk in off the street to buy it. Holly Acres in VA has a FSH on the floor listed as “in stock” on their website. I have a 195S in order so, YES! It seems as if everyone is getting a boat before me! Like being chosen last for kickball (I assume since I really have no experience with that but have held onto that notion in my late 50’s). 😜

Force15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have heard but haven’t seen 25 foot and FSH being at dealerships without a presale. Available for anyone to walk in off the street to buy it. Holly Acres in VA has a FSH on the floor listed as “in stock” on their website. I have a 195S in order so, YES! It seems as if everyone is getting a boat before me! Like being chosen last for kickball (I assume since I really have no experience with that but have held onto that notion in my late 50’s). 😜
I don’t know this a fact but it is my understanding that “in stock” models are those where buyer pulled out of the deal or financing fell thru and there is not someone else waiting on the same model/color.

walaytulog

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My dealer in California finally put a few Yamahas on their website inventory, so I called them and they said “hopefully by the end of the month”.

Hoping that means the boats are legit coming real soon🤞🏾 Still upper 80s to 90s here in CA

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My dealer in California finally put a few Yamahas on their website inventory, so I called them and they said “hopefully by the end of the month”.

Hoping that means the boats are legit coming real soon🤞🏾 Still upper 80s to 90s here in CA
Thanks for the update! As long as I get it by thanksgiving week I’ll be happy, I’m spending that whole week at the lake

Smitty244

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wished I lived somewhere south. First thing I got to do when I brought mine home was run antifreeze through it 😭🤬