• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deposit For 2021 Yamaha and still waiting?

tomoc sx190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So who has a deposit on a 2021 Yamaha jet boat and is still patiently waiting?
Location, Florida.
We got lucky here in arizona we went down and decided to buy a 2021 sx190 a week later looked on the dealer web site and saw they had one that came in and wasn't sold so I called and did a $500 deposit on the c/card and a week later was towing it home

Attachments

Ibeflyinhigh

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well next week is 3 months and still no call. Super excited to drive my new boat 1000 miles home in the snow 😧

walaytulog

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dealer finally got the serial number for our AR190 from Yamaha. Hoping it arrives this week🤞🏾🤞🏾

Skip206

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Got a call and they said Yamaha isn't going to build any more regular 212. All the ones they made are spoken for already. I'm going to see if they are doing anymore SX210?
Who did you hear this from? I’ve had a deposit on a 212s since September. Hopefully my name is on one of the ones they already built.

Boatinmama14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Have you seen any 210 FSH? Known reason for the delay on 210 FSH Sport. Doesn’t seem to be many being delivered.
We have not, seen the 190 and 195 fsh but it looks like we should be getting a couple of the 210s this month if deliveries go as planned

Mojo123654

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Who did you hear this from? I’ve had a deposit on a 212s since September. Hopefully my name is on one of the ones they already built.
It was from the dealer when they put the order in. This was a new order on 10/24 so I think you should be fine. I think it was just the base 212 that was the problem. I went with the SX195. They had some on order already so I'm hoping for the best.

Smitty244

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Might not be the area to post this but since I was already in here......I took my 2021 sx195 for its maiden voyage today and I was wondering, does anyone else hear some type of annoying rattling type sound from their svho motor? I’d hope it’s nothing literally being brand new.

Justin2431

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have you sprayed out the boat yet and pulled the drain plugs. I found bolts, screws, shavings, fiberglass. Could be your rattle.

Smitty244

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No I haven’t pulled them but it was right from when I started it right away. Sounds like the motor or something on the motor. Hope not. Probably turn the stereo up and forget out lol. Runs fine just a weird rattle but I’m ocd too.

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Why dont you ask your dealer to look at it and identify what it is? Without being there all we can do is speculate

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Might not be the area to post this but since I was already in here......I took my 2021 sx195 for its maiden voyage today and I was wondering, does anyone else hear some type of annoying rattling type sound from their svho motor? I’d hope it’s nothing literally being brand new.
They make a little rattle and chirp sound at idle especially if you have the engine hatch open. Part of it is the supercharger (chirp sound) and the rattle sound is just the nature of the 1.8 IMO. If you notice the engine will vibrate a good bit and it’s just normal. There are videos of YouTube where you can search for PWC and jetboat engine sounds. I think I still have one or two Yamaha videos set to public that have the sound you can hear when I did the intercooler swap. Don’t sweat it.

Skip towards the 10:30 mark of the video where I crank the engine to check for leaks...

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Spending all next week in Lake Havasu....boatless

wasn’t supposed to be like this

Dadantone

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Well, we finally got toe see her in person. She is beautiful and will remain that way until spring when we take delivery on it. Screenshot_20201118-173037_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20201118-173030_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20201118-173023_Facebook.jpg