• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deposit For 2021 Yamaha and still waiting?

cracker499

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Still waiting and my dealership seems to know nothing.

poidog

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Still waiting and my dealership seems to know nothing.
Join the club, same. My dealer said they received no deliveries this month, but a bunch came in last month. Must be waiting on the backlog of parts again.

Dadantone

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Join the club, same. My dealer said they received no deliveries this month, but a bunch came in last month. Must be waiting on the backlog of parts again.
Dealer said mine was 1 of 3 they received of the 10 they ordered. Hope you all see them soon.

poidog

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Ugh and he weather as been beautiful in S. Florida finally. NEED OUR BOAT!

cracker499

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The people in FL that can actually use the boats are basically being ignored. It's truly incredible. There have been NO 19 footers delivered since the early release models here. Yet we had these elaborate promotional displays to entice people into making deposits. Someone at those events should have mentioned that getting the actual product would be next to impossible.

Ibeflyinhigh

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The people in FL that can actually use the boats are basically being ignored. It's truly incredible. There have been NO 19 footers delivered since the early release models here. Yet we had these elaborate promotional displays to entice people into making deposits. Someone at those events should have mentioned that getting the actual product would be next to impossible.
Same here the weather is hanging on, still very warm. Ive been waiting 3 and a half months so far. The dealership says any day now. I was told yamaha is only putting out boats right now for people who have placed a deposit down so dealers wont have any stock unless an ordered boat falls through.

cracker499

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Same here the weather is hanging on, still very warm. Ive been waiting 3 and a half months so far. The dealership says any day now. I was told yamaha is only putting out boats right now for people who have placed a deposit down so dealers wont have any stock unless an ordered boat falls through.
I would like to believe that the deposits have taken priority, but I honestly have zero trust in the corporate machine at this point. The supply chain problems are understandable. It is the lack of communication that is infuriating, quite frankly. The dealerships either know nothing, or are just pandering at this point. I called the corporate customer relations line, and they know even less than the dealers. In fact, they pretend to know even less than the people on this forum. They will not even admit to any supply chain problems. When someone makes a deposit, and then waits for borderline 4 months, they are entitled to an explanation and a time frame. I have been paying a rental fee for a dry slip at a marina since August 10th. That is $230/month and the *5th* payment is due in less than 2 weeks. I secured this slip because I was given information that turned out to be false and misleading. I'm done playing games with these people. Anyone paying this kind of money, and waiting 4 months, is entitled to an explanation.

JL

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@cracker499 Totally understand your frustration and agree with you. Wish there was something I could offer.

If this keeps up, 2022 models will be being ordered in 6-7 months.

cracker499

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@cracker499 Totally understand your frustration and agree with you. Wish there was something I could offer.

If this keeps up, 2022 models will be being ordered in 6-7 months.
Thread has gone a little quiet. I wonder if people are dropping off as they are getting their boats. Maybe this is a good sign? Update: Checked with my dealership AGAIN and someone ahead of me on the list has apparently got theirs, though the sales guy wasn't even sure of that. So I'm now third on the list, which probably means I'll be waiting into next year. Again, no information on the factory or the supply chain. It has all gone completely quiet, as co-vid takes yet another swing at the country.

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm waiting on my Black/Green AR250 that i put a deposit on in Oct. Called dealer last week and they received 1 Blue AR250 which had one person on the wait list and several 21 footers. I'm second on the list for the black/green so far with an estimate of Dec/Jan for delivery. However, there is no wait list for the blue/blue AR250 anymore so just in case i had them add my name to that list. I really want the black/green to match my GP1800 but the blue is kinda growing on me.

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thread has gone a little quiet. I wonder if people are dropping off as they are getting their boats. Maybe this is a good sign? Update: Checked with my dealership AGAIN and someone ahead of me on the list has apparently got theirs, though the sales guy wasn't even sure of that. So I'm now third on the list, which probably means I'll be waiting into next year. Again, no information on the factory or the supply chain. It has all gone completely quiet, as co-vid takes yet another swing at the country.
I walked into my dealership yesterday and asked about ETA on my boat but no info

they did have 2 boats unwrapped from Yamaha on site

Last edited:

Force15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Nope! I am still waiting like too many people. I would not mind waiting if we had gotten communication about what is exactly going on with the delays. Is my boat built and waiting on a part? Is it half built? Or what? Nothing from the dealer! Nothing from Yamaha and I do not have anything to go on. And that sucks. I would to be thankful for a new boat waiting for spring but ... nothing.

poidog

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Nope! I am still waiting like too many people. I would not mind waiting if we had gotten communication about what is exactly going on with the delays. Is my boat built and waiting on a part? Is it half built? Or what? Nothing from the dealer! Nothing from Yamaha and I do not have anything to go on. And that sucks. I would to be thankful for a new boat waiting for spring but ... nothing.
Spring!? Yamaha needs to stop snuffing people in FL who can use their boat now! Ugh. The waiting with no info is getting old.

Boatinmama14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
unfortunately Yamaha hyped up the early releases as well as the new releases so as a dealer we did as well. We received a couple 19fts but haven't had any in awhile. I asked our rep if there was a specific reason as to why we haven't seen anymore and he couldn't give me any information. I have a customer that put his deposit in July waiting on a 195s and he is still waiting as well. If I hear anything I will update you guys.

Boatinmama14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Here in FL, this is the inventory I have as of now. 195 FSH Sport, 190 FSH Sport, 2 x SX210, 252S, 2 x 252SE, and a 275SE. Last I checked with our rep they still have around 200 boats waiting to ship missing something that they are still waiting for from there outsourced distributers.

Force15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Saw a 210 FSH Sport yacht blue on Facebook - so now I know at least 2 have shipped. Need one more to come to Texas. Never expected Yamaha communications to affected by COVID. Supply chain: yes. What is going on: ????

Maduro

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Saw a 210 FSH Sport yacht blue on Facebook - so now I know at least 2 have shipped. Need one more to come to Texas. Never expected Yamaha communications to affected by COVID. Supply chain: yes. What is going on: ????
I need mine as well to get to crystal Beach!! Nothing but crickets:/

burgjp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here in FL, this is the inventory I have as of now. 195 FSH Sport, 190 FSH Sport, 2 x SX210, 252S, 2 x 252SE, and a 275SE. Last I checked with our rep they still have around 200 boats waiting to ship missing something that they are still waiting for from there outsourced distributers.
Thank you for keeping us updated on your dealership. are any of your boats in stock already spoken for?

Ibeflyinhigh

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Today is my 4 month anniversary. Still no word on my 190. All they can tell me is that it's in the building phase. :(