• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deposit For 2021 Yamaha and still waiting?

Smitty244

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just got the call from my dealer!! Boat arrived unexpected this morning. Working on logistics of prep and check ride. Pictures to follow. Wow, been waiting on this since July.
Yeah I was camping on last Saturday and not expecting a call because they said when they got confirmation they’d let me know and they called and said it came in! Congrats. I can’t use mine until spring due to weather now but I’ve been sitting in it in my garage lol

Boatinmama14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am at a dealer in FL, we have a good amount of folks with deposits waiting on boats. It has been frustrating on all ends. Yamaha started putting more est ship dates for us and then the dates kept getting pushed back. Supposedly by the end of this month they are supposed to be back on schedule and all parts in. It seems like the 19s have been put on hold and they started shipping more 21-25 footers (no X or FSH yet) We have 4 boats that just showed shipped if you or someone you know is looking or has been waiting and they of course are ones we dont have deposits on.
212SE, 252SE, SX210, and 195 FSH Deluxe. As I get more updates or hear anything I will pass it on to you guys!

Stan M

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Just got the call from my dealer!! Boat arrived unexpected this morning. Working on logistics of prep and check ride. Pictures to follow. Wow, been waiting on this since July.
Congratulations! I know it's been a long wait. Se d pictures when you can.

cracker499

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am at a dealer in FL, we have a good amount of folks with deposits waiting on boats. It has been frustrating on all ends. Yamaha started putting more est ship dates for us and then the dates kept getting pushed back. Supposedly by the end of this month they are supposed to be back on schedule and all parts in. It seems like the 19s have been put on hold and they started shipping more 21-25 footers (no X or FSH yet) We have 4 boats that just showed shipped if you or someone you know is looking or has been waiting and they of course are ones we dont have deposits on.
212SE, 252SE, SX210, and 195 FSH Deluxe. As I get more updates or hear anything I will pass it on to you guys!
Thanks, we would certainly appreciate more updates whenever possible. I am in Tampa and I'm waiting on an SX-190.

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Congratulations! I know it's been a long wait. Se d pictures when you can.
Picking it up Wednesday, well the check ride is scheduled for then. I assume it will be in great shape and be behind the truck later that day. I did sneak down to the dealership to see it but it wasn’t fully assembled. Goes in the shop today and their pre-check ride shakedown run happens either today or Tuesday. My first impression after standing in the boat is “roomier than expected”. This is the first time I have ever seen a 195S in person. Second thought is the trailer is beefier and better built than I expected.

8FCE5102-BBC9-41DD-9FC0-27AC51AB86C5.jpeg

Stan M

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Picking it up Wednesday, well the check ride is scheduled for then. I assume it will be in great shape and be behind the truck later that day. I did sneak down to the dealership to see it but it wasn’t fully assembled. Goes in the shop today and their pre-check ride shakedown run happens either today or Tuesday. My first impression after standing in the boat is “roomier than expected”. This is the first time I have ever seen a 195S in person. Second thought is the trailer is beefier and better built than I expected.

View attachment 135934
Congrats again! I spoke with Shan yesterday and he told me you had visited :)

Boatinmama14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks, we would certainly appreciate more updates whenever possible. I am in Tampa and I'm waiting on an SX-190.
Your Welcome! We havnt seen any 19ft bowriders since they first started shipping the new releases. We have seen more 21-25ftrs now. So that probably means parts arent all in like they said they would be.

Force15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
This week we have received a 252S and a 190 FSH Sport at Ridenow in Jacksonville, they are available.
Have you seen any 210 FSH? Known reason for the delay on 210 FSH Sport. Doesn’t seem to be many being delivered.

Mojo123654

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Put my money down on Saturday 10/24 for a 212. Will let you know how long it takes. BMC Boats @ Longwood, FL

poidog

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Put my money down on Saturday 10/24 for a 212. Will let you know how long it takes. BMC Boats @ Longwood, FL
Good luck. Out of all of the dealers in FL that I contacted, they were the most condescending and unprofessional one I talked to.

Mojo123654

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Good luck. Out of all of the dealers in FL that I contacted, they were the most condescending and unprofessional one I talked to.
Dang. Well so far so good. Who did you end up ordering from?

burgjp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
dang. any person in particular that you spoke to? they seem to have that small "mom and pop" type dealership i thought esp according to their reviews. hope you get a better experience elsewhere.

poidog

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
dang. any person in particular that you spoke to? they seem to have that small "mom and pop" type dealership i thought esp according to their reviews. hope you get a better experience elsewhere.
Oh I did, got better service and better deals with other dealers. Already put my deposit down and just waiting for delivery now :) Only one that lost here was them.

Mojo123654

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Got a call and they said Yamaha isn't going to build any more regular 212. All the ones they made are spoken for already. I'm going to see if they are doing anymore SX210?

Smitty244

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice boat! Hey at least you used it. It’s been 50 here ne Ohio every day since I got it and if it is nice I’m at work or Lake Erie has 3-5 footers in it. Mine will have to wait till next year to run for the first time. Congrats!

Dadantone

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Just got a call from our dealer in WI yesterday. Our boat (sx195) will be leaving Tennessee Monday(26th) and we should see it a few days later. Boat season is over already, so we will see it and then it will get stored at dealer for the winter.

Smitty244

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I feel your pain only at least mine is in my garage so I can see it every time I walk in