• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deposit For 2021 Yamaha and still waiting?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Ibeflyinhigh I am not sure what area you are in, or if you have a winter season, but I would look around and see if you could find one somewhere else on the lot. Yamaha's are starting to pop up here and there randomly, my dealer has some as well in multiple lengths either coming in or in stock.

Ryan Zamler at Wonderland Marine

Current New Inventory | Wonderland Marine West

Boatinmama14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thank you for keeping us updated on your dealership. are any of your boats in stock already spoken for?
We received 3 more this week, 252se in black, 212xe in green (beautiful btw) and a 195s that is the only one spoken for
The others in stock are available.

cracker499

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We received 3 more this week, 252se in black, 212xe in green (beautiful btw) and a 195s that is the only one spoken for
The others in stock are available.
So they are shipping boats that do not even fill a pre-order. This is just incredible. Well done Yamaha.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
I just deposited Black Friday on a grey suede and burgundy 195 S. Was told February/March delivery. The wait begins. That said the dealer indicated that it had been on pre-order since August.

Last edited:

Maduro

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Today is my 4 month anniversary. Still no word on my 190. All they can tell me is that it's in the building phase. :(
Are we crazy for wanting a boat so bad?
I just deposited Black Friday on a grey suede and burgundy 195 S. Was told February/March delivery. The wait begins.
So I’m guessing that the average is 4 month wait time from scouring the forums. I deposited October 1st for a FSH 210. Late January, early February I’m thinking.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If your local dealer really wanted to make the sale they could always buy a similar boat from another state. That is what my Yamaha dealer did when we had the AR192. Yamaha’s are all spec’d the same as in there are only color choices and not really a custom one off build so i don’t see why you couldn’t shop around and find a similar boat across the country and have it shipped.

ugamarkj

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
The 252SD I got showed up at the dealership the day I called to put down a deposit. No one had ordered it and there was no wait list for it, so it was mine. I got lucky I guess, though I would have been fine taking delivery in March.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Are we crazy for wanting a boat so bad?

So I’m guessing that the average is 4 month wait time from scouring the forums. I deposited October 1st for a FSH 210. Late January, early February I’m thinking.
The dealer said that it had been on order since August. For us the boat meets most of what we wanted. I would have bought a 21' but we are hoping that the19 fits in he garage. length is np problem. Boat height is supposed to be 83.5 inches on trailer and my garage opening is 84 inches. Will be real disappointed if it doesn't fit. Possible solutions would be a different (longer) drop hitch, smaller tires, deflating tires or storage

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The dealer said that it had been on order since August. For us the boat meets most of what we wanted. I would have bought a 21' but we are hoping that the19 fits in he garage. length is np problem. Boat height is supposed to be 83.5 inches on trailer and my garage opening is 84 inches. Will be real disappointed if it doesn't fit. Possible solutions would be a different (longer) drop hitch, smaller tires, deflating tires or storage
You can lower the tower even more if they have not lowered it as low as it can go.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
You can lower the tower even more if they have not lowered it as low as it can go.
That's good to know. My understanding is the Bimini top is the highest point with the tower lowered.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That's good to know. My understanding is the Bimini top is the highest point with the tower lowered.
I think on the newer models Yamaha did what I did a few years ago and realized the tower can sits inside the cockpit. The bimini legs tend to stick up as the highest point but they move too. If you watch my video on modifying the tower you’ll see mine went into the garage fine and it measures like yours does. You don’t want to deal with inflating and deflating tires trust me. I think you’ll be fine. Your dealer can bring the boat by your house if your unsure, or they should.

See this thread for how I got mine in https://jetboaters.net/threads/how-to-get-your-2016-ar192-or-ar195-in-a-garage-less-than-7.10369/

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
@cracker499 Totally understand your frustration and agree with you. Wish there was something I could offer.

If this keeps up, 2022 models will be being ordered in 6-7 months.
Where did you get the tandem trailer, was told it wasn't an option on the 19's?

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Where did you get the tandem trailer, was told it wasn't an option on the 19's?
Tandem axle comes on 21’ and larger boats. You could get a custom trailer made but it’s not needed for the 19’ and would make it getting into a smaller garage more difficult, especially if you’re trying to use a drop hitch.

Ibeflyinhigh

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just got the call the boat is finished however due to the spike in covid waiting for shipping could be up to 3 weeks. Should get it right around Christmas. Wish it was spring already.

Sonic Blue

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Just got the call the boat is finished however due to the spike in covid waiting for shipping could be up to 3 weeks. Should get it right around Christmas. Wish it was spring already.
Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. That’s awesome news. Pics please when it arrives 👍

Shir9406

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
My last update, my dealer told me that my boat was slotted for December... doesn’t mean that is when I get it, but he was thinking by Feb. I ordered a 195s at Bradford Marine in Arkansas.

cracker499

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Where are you located sir?

I just passed the 4 month threshold on an SX-190, down here in Tampa. No end in sight, as far as the waiting goes, and there are supposedly still 2 people ahead of me on the list. So yeah, I'm screwed.

Ibeflyinhigh

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where are you located sir?

I just passed the 4 month threshold on an SX-190, down here in Tampa. No end in sight, as far as the waiting goes, and there are supposedly still 2 people ahead of me on the list. So yeah, I'm screwed.
Ordered it in texas. Everywhere I read it's currently about a 4 month process. 2 people ahead of you sounds like it could be a while. Sorry to hear that. Good luck.

Lee Wilke

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Just put a deposit down on a 212s Saturday and the dealer told me I should see it around end of Feb beginning of March. It was a boat they ordered for the dealership and had not presold up until now. They do have a few 2021's in stock now not presold, a 19ft, a couple of 21ft, a 250 and a couple of 252's I do believe.