• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deposit For 2021 Yamaha and still waiting?

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yamaha canceled my boat order for the 210 FSH Sport, order was placed on 8/12 and the canceled the 25’ FSH if anyone is waiting for that model,
6CACF6C0-CAAA-45C2-AB70-5BF53E600EBB.jpeg

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Would you mind elaborating.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
@mayorplant Sorry to hear that. Was the color teal? My dealer told me earlier this week that they were canceling FSH models with teal because Yamaha was having difficulty acquiring the color.

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Would you mind elaborating.
Yamaha told my dealer they can’t fill the order that I had a deposit on since 8/12 so they’re giving me my money back

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@mayorplant Sorry to hear that. Was the color teal? My dealer told me earlier this week that they were canceling FSH models with teal because Yamaha was having difficulty acquiring the color.
yes it was white/teal

Slant555

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Yamaha canceled my boat order for the 210 FSH Sport, order was placed on 8/12 and the canceled the 25’ FSH if anyone is waiting for that model,
View attachment 140525
Sorry to hear that. This is very scary news for all those still out there with deposits down... 😰

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just saying, got a really nice 2018 212X for sale.....

It sucks to hear that the boats are being held, or not going to be delivered at all. Fun times we live in.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Just sold my boat pit money down on 212SD. I then joined this and I’m sick to my stomach reading through these threads. I was told by the dealer it would be here by Feb/Mar at latest.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Yamaha should consider giving discounts on boats and or accessories on 2022/23 models for those people who's orders are being canceled and might still be interested.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Everyone just step back and take a deep breath and see how things shake out. There are dealers around who also have a bit of inventory in stock as some have mentioned. Although it may be far away it could still be worth the trip. Hopefully everything will work itself out.

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Everyone just step back and take a deep breath and see how things shake out. There are dealers around who also have a bit of inventory in stock as some have mentioned. Although it may be far away it could still be worth the trip. Hopefully everything will work itself out.
unfortunately, there are no 25’ fsh‘s at any dealer yet.

Joe_C

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
View attachment 140525

here is one available. I was getting ready to go make the trip when mine came in. There are several in stock around the US, just literally have to check every dealer. I found 195 fsh in NC as well but they never call me back. Glad mine came in and was able to close on the deal last week and didn't have to travel all over to pick up. They did say there were close to 4000 boats back ordered at Yamaha and the dealer alone had over 40 they couldn't get in.

I was hesitant to go with the teal to begin with. I think the beige interior would get to hot in the sun. The 195 or 210 fsh deluxe white with cool interior is the way to go in my opinion and then add the T-Top

Last edited:

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

here is one available. I was getting ready to go make the trip when mine came in. There are several in stock around the US, just literally have to check every dealer. I found 195 fsh in NC as well but they never call me back. Glad mine came in and was able to close on the deal last week and didn't have to travel all over to pick up. They did say there were close to 4000 boats back ordered at Yamaha and the dealer alone had over 40 they couldn't get in.

I wasn't hesitant to go with the teal to begin with. I think the beige interior would get to hot in the sun. The 195 or 210 fsh deluxe white with cool interior is the way to go in my opinion and then add the T-Top
4000 boats on backorder? That's crazy to think when you consider Yamaha typically only makes 6000-7000 boats per year.

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Rhyder

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Shir9406

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Ok.. so the dealer must be a little color blind... my boat is not here ... smh.. he said the paperwork said the boat that came in was blue, but in fact , was grey.... and they just noticed when they were prepping it lol.. so I’m still waiting... not the phone call I wanted to have ..

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Rhyder I would somewhat disagree with that blanket statement. My dealer as of last week had boats in inventory, but only had generic pictures on line. Since it is the winter here, they keep the boats wrapped and in storage. The showrooms only are open very rarely and doesn't have any boats on display since they don't last long anyhow and in these Covid Times usually just for delivery and closings. Whether or not he still has boats available is another story. He posted here just a short time ago.

The only way to determine if a dealer actually has a boat is to reach out to them and ask if they have one in inventory and available. I am sure that a lot don't but assuming that all do not because of a picture is probably not a great way to boat shop either. There is no doubt that if someone really wants a boat, you will have to pick up the phone and make the calls all over the place, it is going to take some effort.

I would put the credit card on table in front of me and start dialing till I found one in stock or on in incoming manifest that is in transit and pull the trigger and give a decent deposit.

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Shir9406 Wow, talk about a roller coaster there. Sorry to hear that.