• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Deposit For 2021 Yamaha and still waiting?

Ok. Here is a 21ft (AR210) side by side with a 25 footer in the background - both with shipping covers. Notice that the shipping cover is different for boats without a fixed bimini canopy. I suspect that even AR250's have shipping covers arranged this way because they lack a bimini canopy. Maybe we don't need to worry so much about the lack of visible white towers.

That is how my AR250 came. Tower folded and shipping cover over it completely.

The security guard at the gate was a pretty nice guy. He'd probably fly it for me just for the thrill. I do stop myself here and think what this thing has done to me. I actually drove an hour round trip out of the way just to look through the fence of a manufacturing plant so I can maybe hold on to hope that the boat I paid MSRP for actually gets delivered. Surely the people on here understand the neurosis.

I'm completely there with you. Your pictures seriously made me think about a road trip! We bought a motor coach a few years ago, and the manufacturer allowed the new owners to be ‘present’ for the build and even factory pickup for a small extra fee. Guess how long the wait list for this is...

I just a call yesterday, not the one i ordered, different color but I’ll take it after the wait. Checked it out yesterday and going for test run in a week

I just received an email from my dealer saying my boat is confirmed but no date. He says that likely means it is finished just missing one part. I've been waiting since November. At least it is not canceled. Oh it's an SX 190 by the way.

I just received an email from my dealer saying my boat is confirmed but no date. He says that likely means it is finished just missing one part. I've been waiting since November. At least it is not canceled. Oh it's an SX 190 by the way.
Yup same here

I just a call yesterday, not the one i ordered, different color but I’ll take it after the wait. Checked it out yesterday and going for test run in a week

...and based on others comments, the missing 'part' is captain's chairs.

Got a call from my dealer today. They were invoiced for my 212SD and it shipped yesterday. Should arrive in a few days!

...and based on others comments, the missing 'part' is captain's chairs.
Captain's chairs is what I've heard from another manufacturer (at a very high level) here in Nashville. It's the pedestal underneath that's in short supply.

Got a call from my dealer today. They were invoiced for my 212SD and it shipped yesterday. Should arrive in a few days!

I'm going out on a limb and make a guess and a prediction. Since this 212SD is shipping, and since it has TWO captain's chairs, it must mean that a significant quantity of these chairs materialized. Also, since a 212SD is a high margin boat in the 21ft class, we should see a bunch of shipments now focused on high margin (two captain chair) models. Since this is mid-June and all good companies try their best to deliver financials by quarter's end, we should see a TON of these high margin boats coming out of TN in the next two weeks. I would predict that we could look forward to seeing a bunch of 195S, 212, 212S, 212SD, 212 SE, and 25ft+ models coming to our dealers very soon. Call me crazy, but I'm gonna think positively.

I'm going out on a limb and make a guess and a prediction. Since this 212SD is shipping, and since it has TWO captain's chairs, it must mean that a significant quantity of these chairs materialized. Also, since a 212SD is a high margin boat in the 21ft class, we should see a bunch of shipments now focused on high margin (two captain chair) models. Since this is mid-June and all good companies try their best to deliver financials by quarter's end, we should see a TON of these high margin boats coming out of TN in the next two weeks. I would predict that we could look forward to seeing a bunch of 195S, 212, 212S, 212SD, 212 SE, and 25ft+ models coming to our dealers very soon. Call me crazy, but I'm gonna think positively.
1623795507522.png

Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. - MagicalQuote

Finally got the call.
8.1.2020 - deposit
6.17.2021 - 210 FSH Sport arrives at dealer
Trolling Motor/chart plotter being installed.
Hope to pick up next week after livewell pump is fixed - how long will I have wait for that part.
Fourth of July on the water?

Back