• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Deposit For 2021 Yamaha and still waiting?

@Cmagg_ Wow, they sold your boat. So sorry to hear that. Not cool at all. You gotta wonder if they just sold it to a higher bidder in this market and blamed it on a miscommunication. Really hoping another shows up for you soon!!!

Well the 9th has come and still no ship date. I forgot to mention I bought my boat back in October at my local marine boat show. First one to buy it. Said they would hold it until February rolled around and then do all the fiancé and paperwork there just so no warranty would take affect. Put down 2k was going to give more but they didn’t want it. So February rolls around to tell me they sold my boat and there was a huge miscommunication. So now here I am still waiting for another.
Hope you get compensated with a free cover/cost guard kit or something that is crazy.

Just learned that my boat is still listed as "requested." It's better than "cancelled."

here is the email my wife got this morning

Attachments

• 5F7C32C1-7781-47AB-A109-B9A5C1E1A578.jpeg
    5F7C32C1-7781-47AB-A109-B9A5C1E1A578.jpeg
    271.7 KB · Views: 102
Just got an update from my dealer on my 22’ AR250. He said he expects them around August (Greenville SC). Who knows how accurate those timelines are. I think I am going to sell my 195 toward the end of July to get the most money for it and then just wait (sadly).

They've been telling me since mid April that I am the next to get an AR190 but I think Yamaha is prioritizing the higher end models because some have come in but still no AR190.

Well, I'm in the same boat as you, literally. Same dealership, same model, also being told I'm next on the list. We better be getting different colors, otherwise at least one of us is being fed a line. Mine is the white/blue AR190... is yours gray?.

I got pictures from my Dealer today Picking it up tomorrow. Super excited!

@Pauly That is great news!!!! Post pics when you pick it up.

Well, I'm in the same boat as you, literally. Same dealership, same model, also being told I'm next on the list. We better be getting different colors, otherwise at least one of us is being fed a line. Mine is the white/blue AR190... is yours gray?.

Which location are you guys working with? I'm not sure if it matters which shop, but I've been talking to someone from the Red Wing shop and he said if I placed an order for an AR190 I would be first on the list. Hmmmm.

Whew, yes I am getting the gray. I ordered from the Minnetonka location. What date did you place your order? I placed mine Aug 22.

Which location are you guys working with? I'm not sure if it matters which shop, but I've been talking to someone from the Red Wing shop and he said if I placed an order for an AR190 I would be first on the list. Hmmmm.
Want to meet at the dealership together and see what they tell us?

Whew, yes I am getting the gray. I ordered from the Minnetonka location. What date did you place your order? I placed mine Aug 22.

Rochester... my boat was already ordered when I put down my deposit so I'm not sure. Probably the same order as yours sometime last summer I would guess.

He has to be talking about being first on the list for a 2022, right?

So Yamaha is delivering 2021 boats in late summer while most every other manufacturers are delivering 2022's in the same timeframe. You guys should be getting a discount for depreciation you are buying a new boat that's already a year old.

Back