• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Deposit For 2021 Yamaha and still waiting?

@jimbobalu I follow River Valley Power Sports Marina Red Wing on Facebook group and have noticed several Yamahas jetboats delivered to customer; it tells me they are getting 2021s; I guess it just sucks not knowing how deep are you in the waiting list. I have put deposit for early release of 2022 and hoping to get by August... at least that's what the #1 Yamaha dealer in US told me ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210603-225738__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210603-225738__01.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 41
@jimbobalu I follow River Valley Power Sports Marina Red Wing on Facebook group and have noticed several Yamahas jetboats delivered to customer; it tells me they are getting 2021s; I guess it just sucks not knowing how deep are you in the waiting list. I have put deposit for early release of 2022 and hoping to get by August... at least that's what the #1 Yamaha dealer in US told me ?
They've been telling me since mid April that I am the next to get an AR190 but I think Yamaha is prioritizing the higher end models because some have come in but still no AR190.

They've been telling me since mid April that I am the next to get an AR190 but I think Yamaha is prioritizing the higher end models because some have come in but still no AR190.
That is what my dealer did too me on the Waverunner I just bought. Once my dealer told me my model may not come in this year (after 5 weeks of waiting) I decided to take their offer to buy the same model just with the integrated speakers which they had in stock and wasn’t already reserved. Yamaha made another $800 off me because of that. The state got another $80 in taxes.

So who has a deposit on a 2021 Yamaha jet boat and is still patiently waiting?
Location, Florida.
I am! I ordered a new 255XD on the first day I could last year. Still waiting.... They might as well just give me a 2022 at this point. I have been given multiple different dates and multiple different reasons for delay. The latest is they "assure me" I will get it in June as Yamaha shuts down the lines in July to retool for the next year's boats.... Who knows!

Hello,
I ordered a 195s in august for a dealer in Maine. Still nothing, I called Yamaha to try and find out what is going on, they said talk to my dealer. I have reached out to him multiple times and he is saying they are waiting on 11 boats including mine.

At this point I don't see any possiblity of getting the boat this year. Especially if they are going to start retooling in a couple of weeks.

This is insanely frustrating, Yamaha is a giant corporation I cant believe how disorganized they are.

-Derrek

Put down 2 deposits on Feb 1st at 2 different dealers. One on a 2021 210 FSH and the other on a 2021 252 FSH. Got that call last week that the 210 FSH arrived. Signed the paperwork over the weekend and picking her up on the 23rd. Already purchased a new bow roller, Minn Kota Ulterra and Humminbird Helix 9. Hope everyone still waiting and didn't get the dreaded "Your order was canceled" call gets theirs soon.

I'm in Upstate NY. No timeline, but am told they are trickling in one at a time. Keeping my fingers crossed with the rest of you...

I'm in Upstate NY. No timeline, but am told they are trickling in one at a time. Keeping my fingers crossed with the rest of you...
Same, deposit placed last September, fingers crossed.

Order my 252SE back in October. Was told the ship date would be back in May 15th. Then got pushed back again until May 28th then June 4th and now my dealer is suppose to have the confirmation tomorrow June 9th. Starting to lose hope. Keep you posted if tomorrow really is the day or is it going to be pushed back again. Would love to know which parts it’s waiting for.

Order my 252SE back in October. Was told the ship date would be back in May 15th. Then got pushed back again until May 28th then June 4th and now my dealer is suppose to have the confirmation tomorrow June 9th. Starting to lose hope. Keep you posted if tomorrow really is the day or is it going to be pushed back again. Would love to know which parts it’s waiting for.

If your Dealer is providing those dates, even if slipping, from Yamaha..... you should feel encouraged. I think you will get your boat.

I asked yesterday about my AR250 and was told there was no additional information or an available ship date.

Keep us posted. Pictures for those of us still waiting are appreciated.

Definitely will
If your Dealer is providing those dates, even if slipping, from Yamaha..... you should feel encouraged. I think you will get your boat.

I asked yesterday about my AR250 and was told there was no additional information or an available ship date.

Keep us posted. Pictures for those of us still waiting are appreciated.
definitely will

I'm cautiously optimistic, but being completely in the dark is no fun!

Nice. I know for my dealer all of the over 25 boats that were ordered and have shipped dates will be here before July. They had to tell some 19-21 foot buyers that they’re stopping production until July and that they’ll have to wait for the 2022.

Got our ar210 today from Buckeye Sports Center!

Congrats! Buckeye is awesome... enjoy the boat! I will be up this weekend - Sandusky Bay area - Saturday looks great for some sandbar time.

When does Yamaha stop production?

I believe they shut down in July to transition over to the next model year.
I really hope they figure it out. They are leaving a lot of buyers high and dry. Hopefully they go into August for the 2021 models. Fingers still ??

Back