• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Double towing camper and boat.

I've seen one of those trailers in person many years ago and I was very impressed and jealous. It really got the wheels turning in my head on the possibilities.
Me too. My motor home can’t handle the weight, I’d have to upgrade to a diesel pusher, but it’s definitely a possibility. We went camping to Lanier lake last month and the weather was so good, I spent the time wishing I had my boat with me.
A5967B52-70F7-40B3-982E-86E7DC73ABD9.jpeg

there’s also this possibility from freedom trailers, putting a tiny car where they have the ORV and the boat next; but then your using the motor home to launch which I’m not really excited about. But, because the toy trailer uses a three to four contact point hitch, it’s not considered a trailer in most states so your not double towing.

8864B106-FE51-431D-BF7A-A0135A4D5F03.jpeg

Back