• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

F150 owners

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Yea I traded in my ‘14 with 5.0 and pretty aggressive tune and thought that pulled pretty good. But a month ago I traded it in on a new Raptor and it bearly even knows our 242x is there. I am 100% sold on these eco boosts with 10 speed trans now. Crazy power bone stock.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am 100% sold on these eco boosts with 10 speed trans now. Crazy power bone stock.
Apparently they also put those in new 2018 Expeditions /Navigators. I must say - very very impressive - both pull and sound. We drove a couple of those recently - as we were looking to replace a Q7 TDI - and I must say that the Eco is pretty amazing with that torque-y diesel-like pull.

--

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yea I traded in my ‘14 with 5.0 and pretty aggressive tune and thought that pulled pretty good. But a month ago I traded it in on a new Raptor and it bearly even knows our 242x is there. I am 100% sold on these eco boosts with 10 speed trans now. Crazy power bone stock.
Nice! I love the new raptors. They are pricey though!

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Crazy issue and glad it got resolved. I like most of the newer half tons but if were to buy my dream tow pig it would be a 6 door F650 re built by a couple of guys known as Heavy D and Diesel Dave. Problem is it would take up 4 parking spots.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Crazy issue and glad it got resolved. I like most of the newer half tons but if were to buy my dream tow pig it would be a 6 door F650 re built by a couple of guys known as Heavy D and Diesel Dave. Problem is it would take up 4 parking spots.
And your neighbors would love u!

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have 2017 3.5 eco and never feel I need more power, just stock
Agreed. Same package here, put it in sport mode and its surprisingly fast for a couple tons of truck. Tows the boat effortlessly (and pro trailer backup assist is basically magic).