• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fixed the rotating key switch issue. 2007 - 2009 SX230, AR230, 232 Limited

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@captainhook, looks great. Especially the carbon fiber look.

I believe this calibration cube is from the Hemera on the Max printed in PLA. I almost always print PETG so I sometimes find PLA to be a challenge.

IMG_3539.jpeg

hybridpower

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Emo1983 does that fit the 2006 AR230? If so would you be willing to share the file? If not does anyone else have a solution? Thank you

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Emo1983 does that fit the 2006 AR230? If so would you be willing to share the file? If not does anyone else have a solution? Thank you
The 2006 switches are widely spaced.

I have dimensions but have not gotten around to making a locker for the 2003 to 2006 models. I really need the switch panel from one to model from.

Mig San

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
On my way out to the lake I ran into a key switch issue as others have encountered. My key switch tumbler snapped off and the inner components flew everywhere. I did have to use my Dremel to widen the access hole on the key switch panel. Here is my solution:
3/4 in. Flexible Metal Conduit (FMC) Connector/coupler used to brace to the cylindrical section of the switch. Works perfect.

Attachments

mrwunsch

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Bruce any chance you are still making these? I would love to buy a black one for a 2007 SX230-HO, from you.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank you! I think I placed the order, but not positive. Can you confirm? It didn't ask for any of my shipping info.
Received. It will go out tomorrow.

vxooxv

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My key hasn't snapped but I did lose the washer nut. Any idea where I can get a replacement before I break the key assembly? Has anyone built a backer block for an 06 210?

vxooxv

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
bump