• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Folding tower on 08 AR210?

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone know if the 08 AR210’s wake tower can be folded a bit to fit under a 10ft garage? The boat and trailer are about 10ft 8in from ground to the very top of the tower. I’ve read different things on here about some folding, and some not. The boat is in storage right now and I’m working nights so I can’t see for myself. Didn’t know if any of you guys knew off-hand.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
it should fold, not meant to be done easily, nuts/bolts, and does not gain you very much but it could get you 8 inches,

a long time ago we had several posts about it and a couple of members tried and found out the gain was minimal,

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Jlhtec

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If the 210 is like the 230 and you're handy, you can whack off the rear legs. Insert a smaller diameter aluminum round stock, and have removable legs. Pic is of mine folded down. My lift is not tall enough to raise the boat without this.IMG_20200320_184641282_HDR.jpg

william pennie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
would you be able to know the size of the round stock that you have used for your tower modification?

jeremywatco

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It’s a 2 person job but doable. I park mine inside my shop with 10’ door. Wife stands in boat. Undo the front bolts and then pivots the tower just enough to clear. Pain in the butt but works. Next time I’m putting in a bigger door.

william pennie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks, I've completed the work, and am very satisifed. I have to agree, it is a 2 person's work. With all the cutting and drilling, it wasn't easy. Thanks for your idea!!