• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Get together at Coyote Point group camp ground at New Hogan Lake in N. California?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just checked this site out as a possible new location for my annual family camping/boating weekend but think it would be a great place for CA jet boaters to meet and hang out next season/Summer 2020. Below are a link to the site as well as some pics but summarily, its has a private cove with space for up to 50 people and 18 vehicles (excluding boats and trailers), pets are allowed, and it has a vault (permanent concrete structure) restroom. It’s also near a boat ramp and showers. It’s not the biggest or most popular lake in the area but it is the only one with a private/group campsite, trust me, I’ve looked hard. From what I saw, you get a key to the gate at the entrance of the camp site when you check in so you can be picky about who you let into the campsite. If there is enough interest I will try and setup a group weekend for members here and those of Yamahajetboaters.com .

So are there any members interested in participating in a meet and greet camping weekend here next Summer?

92B1DCFD-91A2-4836-B1AE-4C584CDBD134.png146A5FE0-E72D-4FB9-9166-16AF32A9AC4A.pngE5E118FB-D5D1-4B44-AE53-132DDA020359.png

Yamadale

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’ve never been there but I’ll t looks nice. I’m interested in any ca meet ups with the JB crew!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
FYI they stopped taking reservations soon after the pandemic arose in March 2020. I recently checked again and they are not yet taking any camping reservations for 2021. This lake is on federal land and it is maintained by the Federal government which I’ve found to be stricter regarding Covid related restrictions than the state or county owned / maintained bodies of water.