• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Goodbye Everyone

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We have gone back and forth on selling our 2008 SX230 HO, finally decided to sell it and sold it to my buddy who owns a Yamaha Dealership, gave me a great cash price that I was comfortable with and left a little meat on the bone for him to make a profit in the Spring. Yamaha's are great boats having owned 3 of them, we are going to buy over the Winter a 28 Ft Deck Boat, either a Magic or Nordic, go fast boats are fun and still can hold a lot of people.

I appreciate all of the nice folks on the site and I am glad I was able to help a little to get Jetboaters.net off the ground in it's infancy along with Bruce, Julian, and others. Truly a great site, great people (except a couple people Lol), and a great resource for Jet Boaters, take care everyone!!!

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on the sale!

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Wow, congratulations, that sucks that you are leaving. Good luck to you and your family. I liked discussing your trips to Hawaii, and watching your time trials. Buying a sailboat to add to our fleet. Live well.

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good luck with the new boat. Remember though unless we see pics it didn't happen!!

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hope you still think of us and post up some new pictures every once in a while.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
it doesn't have to be goodbye, show us some pictures of that new boat!

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We have gone back and forth on selling our 2008 SX230 HO, finally decided to sell it and sold it to my buddy who owns a Yamaha Dealership, gave me a great cash price that I was comfortable with and left a little meat on the bone for him to make a profit in the Spring. Yamaha's are great boats having owned 3 of them, we are going to buy over the Winter a 28 Ft Deck Boat, either a Magic or Nordic, go fast boats are fun and still can hold a lot of people.

I appreciate all of the nice folks on the site and I am glad I was able to help a little to get Jetboaters.net off the ground in it's infancy along with Bruce, Julian, and others. Truly a great site, great people (except a couple people Lol), and a great resource for Jet Boaters, take care everyone!!!
Hey brother I'm in the same boat as you. We will be by buying a performance deck in a few years as well. I was also thinking Magic or Nordic but I definitely recommend checking out the Caliber One Deck. I've had my eye on this deck for a while and this will most likely be our next boat (with a pole in the front)...

http://caliber1customboats.com/boats/265-silver-bullet-deck/

pic572d280cbc0e5-1024x768.jpg pic572d28835dfa0-e1481485452599.jpg 00b0b_8ZR0o2QRWY3_600x450.jpg 4.jpg c3.png

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Sotally Tober, are you not concerned about stuffing the bow? Seems like it would be terribly easy to take on huge volumes of water.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Sotally Tober, are you not concerned about stuffing the bow? Seems like it would be terribly easy to take on huge volumes of water.
Well. That's why he is mounting a pole in the front...
I think.

--

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
If I was taking the boat off shore and in the open ocean... YES! But this style of boat is specifically designed for fresh water lakes that don't have giant swells. In fact "Performance Deck Boats" are a dime a dozen out in the west coast boating scene. If you ever visit Lake Havasu they are every other boat. They are actually pretty awesome! The cat/pickle fork hull usually come equipped with giant engines that you would mistake for NASCARs by their exhaust note. They will plow threw lakes and wakes at 65 to 120 mph without feeling anything. They also have tons of space for giant sounds systems. You don't see many of them in the mid west or east coast. If you do it's because the owners moved from the west coast. Eliminator, Magic, Ultra, Nordic, DCB and e-ticket all make awesome performance deck boats as seen heresplash1.jpg f30.jpg Nordic_Ramp.jpg 0803tr_02_z+freightliner_sport_chassis+deck_boat.jpg l_boat82_tn1.jpg :

Last edited:

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Also forgot to mention while at plane the bow on performance deck boats are lifted in the air. Not as low as the pics depict.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@AZDANSX230HO We appreciate your investment in this forum. Yes you will be missed but please make sure you stop in every once in a while and say hello.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for the kind replies, as @Sotally Tober mentioned these deck boats with the cat hulls are incredibly smooth over rough chop and of course they look awesome and have some serious horsepower, I really like the Nordic's the best, hopefully I can find a used one with low hours, new ones are well over 100K.

T. Turner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good luck with your future boat, and I agree you should post pictures of it when you pick it up.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good luck with your future boat, and I agree you should post pictures of it when you pick it up.
Will do, hopefully I can find one over the winter to get a better price.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey brother I'm in the same boat as you. We will be by buying a performance deck in a few years as well. I was also thinking Magic or Nordic but I definitely recommend checking out the Caliber One Deck. I've had my eye on this deck for a while and this will most likely be our next boat (with a pole in the front)...

http://caliber1customboats.com/boats/265-silver-bullet-deck/

View attachment 66118 View attachment 66119 View attachment 66120 View attachment 66121 View attachment 66122
That is a beautiful boat, have seen some Caliber's, but have not seen their deckboats.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hate to see ya go and hope you still pop in from time to time telling us about y'alls new boat adventures. :winkingthumbsup"

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@AZDANSX230HO I am anxious to see what you end up with. Those are some good looking options above. You are always welcomed here no matter what you own.

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@AZDANSX230HO, it's ok if you don't have a jet boat... We still love you. You have lots of knowledge to share. Thanks for your insight on Lake Powell and Page.