• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Google Street View

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Don't use this app if you come up my way. It will send you up a 4 wheeler trail to the neighboring town and get you stuck. I know because I have pulled 3 vehicles off that trail with my tractor. The last one was an older couple from Virginia in a brand new Suburban trying to come over from Stowe to pick blueberries. No way a tow truck could have gotten to them.

Google has it all messed up...1st, my road is called Hardscrabble rd. not Devon rd. Devino rd. is a side street, 100yds. up the road. 2nd, my street number is 313 at this barn not 292. All addresses on that side of street are odd numbered. 3rd, the photo is at least 8 years old and does not show the arena, out there by the orange tractor and the white sheep.

P.S. If you ever come to visit...get your directions from me.
Screenshot_20181109-062619_Street View.jpg
Old photo that does not show the arena built 8 years ago.
Screenshot_20181109-062835_Street View.jpg
This is current
20181109_075959.jpg
But that what you get when you live up on a hill in the woods.

Last edited: