• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG Grab Your Jet Boaters Flags Here

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hello @zipper
Yes, I just reactivated it. We actually did away with all free shipping codes on the site due to rising costs of shipping. However as I did not update the group the free ship code is active again til the end of June, 2019. The code is still JETFLAG. Plase do not share this on any coupon sites as it is designated for group members only.

Starting on July 1, 2019 Jet Boaters will have a new 10% off any size order discount code called JET10. JET10 will expire on Dec 31 2019 at which time we will decide to change up the offer or keep it going. As of right now shipping is a low flat rate for any size order.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.
- Jay
Thanks Again @Island Jay I received my flag order yesterday. Looking forward to flying them on the Boats.

20190602_084107.jpg