• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Happy 4th of July!!! POst up pics of your doings this weekend.

Jr15g

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
@Bill D yes it does. Next to me is a 2012 212X. That's one of the changes from 2011 to 2012 models.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
10-4. I never noticed that before. Having it right next to the other boat probably made the difference look more obvious too.

Thanks!

robbo3

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Had the lake to ourselves, perfect for Watersports.
image.jpg

Attachments

Joe Hellaby

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just trying to get this thread going again for this year... I can't wait till this weekend, I'm super excited.
I'm bring the boat to Lake George in NY, and camping up towards the north end for a long weekend. I've never been to this lake before, but from what I hear it should be a good time
lake george.JPG
Hope everyone has a good 4th of July!

Last edited:

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey @Joe Hellaby. Lake George is a great location. That's where my current boat first got wet when purchased new by the previous owner. I've flown over Lake George many times when I flew out of Burlington, VT., but I've never been on the water there so post plenty of pics.

Last edited:

Kevin M

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have to work Saturday night until 12 midnight. Then, up at 3 am to head my lake house at Lake Cumberland, KY for 3 days and I get to try out my new fathers day toy...GoPro Hero 4!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
4th of July weekend is work work work.
Manage a fireworks store!

arlowe13

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'll be on the water watching the Madison Regatta on the Ohio River!

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just trying to get this thread going again for this year... I can't wait till this weekend, I'm super excited.
I'm bring the boat to Lake George in NY, and camping up towards the north end for a long weekend. I've never been to this lake before, but from what I hear it should be a good time
View attachment 40288
Hope everyone has a good 4th of July!
You will love the lake. My family goes island camping there every other year. I assume you are staying at the campgrounds up north? Does not take long to cruise the entire lake. If you travel down to the Town of Lake George, and feel like taking a walk there, I would suggest Broadwalk Restaurant and Marina (gas also), lakegeorgeboardwalk.com. Free docking while you are at the restaurant. Last time it was $3/hr. if you docked and walked the town.

I can give you a few more tips if you are interested. just let me know and I will PM you.

Nick

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I saw the posts about Bimini on the first page and was like hell ya I can go this weekend. Then I noticed the post was from last year. We will enjoy the boat here in FL a do will do my first ride along with FWC in hopes of getting hired in August!

Joe Hellaby

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Zeus2013 Thanks! Any info is appreciated! Yup, we're staying at the state park (Roger's Rock). The wife definitely wants to dock down in the Town of Lake George (for shopping of course). I'll have to check out the restaurant while the girls are shopping. I've been doing some google maps exploring, trying to remember places to find gas, etc. Any sand bar or beach type places on the lake?

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Zeus2013 Thanks! Any info is appreciated! Yup, we're staying at the state park (Roger's Rock). The wife definitely wants to dock down in the Town of Lake George (for shopping of course). I'll have to check out the restaurant while the girls are shopping. I've been doing some google maps exploring, trying to remember places to find gas, etc. Any sand bar or beach type places on the lake?
I will send you a PM tonight.

Joe Hellaby

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Weekend on Lake George NYDSCN2650.JPG
DSCN2651.JPG
An Island with a small convince store and ice cream. So cool
DSCN2660.JPG
IMG_20160703_123720970.jpg
Me
DSCN2707.JPG
Some of the sights
DSCN2685.JPG IMG_20160703_125716056.jpg IMG_20160703_154932012.jpg IMG_20160703_204549763_HDR.jpg IMG_20160703_214922444.jpg

Hope everyone had a good 4th of July weekend [flag]

arlowe13

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Was a rainy weekend for us, the Madison Regatta still got in some good racing.

Emilio22

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
out with family and friends in Ft Lauderdale. First John Lloyd park then tied up to buoys across from the Bahia Mar for the fireworks.
IMG_5048.JPG
IMG_5059.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model