• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Haulover claims a jet boat

I wonder what was attached to that line off the stern of that yacht.
Likely a drogue chute - since big yacht cant go fast like smaller boat, having chute will keep a straight trajectory even if their speed is almost equal to inlet current. But its just my guess.

I was going to mention , that happened a while ago and was posted several times on numerous facebook pages and most people already saw it. Old news

well it was a bad day for them... Having Towed lots of boats with my boat experience says use a long rope... they pull pretty good but throw a LOT of water... and a bridal on the stern BOWs to the bow BOW of the towee...

Back