• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How did you find JETBOATERS.net?

How did you find JETBOATERS.net

• I joined when it opened

Votes: 32 14.5%
  • I was contacted (email/electronically) by a member and joined

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • I found it on a search engine (reply with what you searched for)

Votes: 113 51.1%
  • I saw a JETBOATERS.net sticker on something

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • I was invited in person by a member I met/know

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • I found a business card for the site

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I followed a link from another site (reply with site if you recall it)

Votes: 22 10.0%
  • My 2 year old was randomly typing and the site came up! (LOL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please reply with how)

Votes: 18 8.1%

• Total voters

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Wow hard post to follow...searched Yamaha jetboat on google.:winkingthumbsup"

Last edited:

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Agreed! Tough to follow! I searched jet boat vs. inboard vs. outboard. This was before I bought my first boat about 6 week ago.

Rowdie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
iirc I searched something like Engine warning light 2018 Yamaha 210 sx. :(

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Google. Searching for comparisons between the Chaparrals and Yamahas before trading my 242x.

Coheeba

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I searched on dogpile.com and found this site and the "other" site. I frequented both for about a month and found this one to be more friendly and informative. I haven't looked back :winkingthumbsup"

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Came from Yamaha Jet Boaters

Ilmmct

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Google delivered me here. For a little while I thought I was on the “other” site via a different domain name or url redirect ... it took me a month or so to realize JB was my new jetboat homeland.

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Found through Google. I saw a Yamaha jet boat driving by my local dealer and thought they looked cool, that's when the searching for info started and I believe jetboaters.net came up on the first page along with the "other site". I signed up for both sites and this one was the clear winner. Jetboaters.net was way more active and everyone was great with helping out with all my questions even though no one"knew" me. Love this site! I represent on my waterways with a flag on the boat and stickers on the trailer.

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Julian Do you have access to the sites analytics?? This is very powerful info. I'd be curious to see it...

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

PeterB

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I had stumbled on the site, but wasn't registered or active. Then a very enthusiastic man @OperationROL pulled up next to my truck while I was waiting at a light with our Yamaha in tow. He shouted about joining jetboaters.net!
It took me a while, but I finally signed up,. Should have done it sooner, as the info has been helpful!

MidnightRider

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Stumbled on the site while considering buying a Yamaha 212x and was googling all the questions I had. Started noticing that most of the best google results that answered my questions ended up here so eventually joined and started just searching/browsing the forum directly. Was and is an awesome resource to learn more about these boats. So Thanks for building it!

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I had stumbled on the site, but wasn't registered or active. Then a very enthusiastic man @OperationROL pulled up next to my truck while I was waiting at a light with our Yamaha in tow. He shouted about joining jetboaters.net!
It took me a while, but I finally signed up,. Should have done it sooner, as the info has been helpful!
Haha! That's awesome! Good work @OperationROL

Renod

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I was doing research in January and February prior to going to the Detroit Boat Show. The Googler kept displaying different forum threads while researching subjects like "jet vs outboard", "jet boat reviews", "yamaha 242x", "weird people that own jet boats", etc. ;) After lurking for a few months I suddenly felt an overwhelming desire to signup!

Brandon_SC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Found via Google searching/researching yamaha jet boats with the intention to buy used. Remained as a member to gain knowledge on maintenance & mods... and to hopefully one season make the trip to Bimini with the group!

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We do not have "Google Analytics" data however we do have some basic server log analysis running.

You can see it at http://jetboaters.net/awstats/awstats.pl

The year to year growth is pretty amazing.

View attachment 70775 View attachment 70776 View attachment 70777 View attachment 70778 View attachment 70779
@Julian That is interesting to see the seasonal peak in July but the ramp up start in May and downtrend in September, makes sense. Also to see the unique visitors year over year have pretty significant growth. Biggest gain was peak month, July '16 to July '17, an almost 24k annual difference. And nearly double the unique visitors from '15 to '17. Goes to show the increase popularity with these boats! What's more, is it'll be up nearly 120k unique visitors year over year from 2017 through March this year! Pretty impressive!

90% of the traffic comes from Google, LOL Bookmark it people!!

Nearly 11,000 page URL's DAMN!!

This is the hottest thread in March by a 2:1 margin http://jetboaters.net/forums/yamaha-center-console-190-210-fsh.86/

Most popular time to be on is 9pm

Monday and Tuesday are in a dead heat for most popular days

55% of users are on less than 30 seconds

Most Popular referral: Facebook

Most popular referred term "YAMAHA"

Top 2 downloads:
https://jetboaters.net/data/xengallery_videos/67/67780-5e03ae09a06403621ff9bb69094de36c.mp4
https://jetboaters.net/data/xengallery_videos/56/56187-16fddf9b876445f7b4935f7a83053d47.mp4

Enjoy!!

Last edited:

boatandgolf

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I got here from Google. I was looking for reviews of the 19 foot boats. I always find an owners forum or two for my hobbies/toyst and find them incredibly useful .