• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How to clear Maitenance Due message when screen is broke

hokiesax

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Other
I have a 2019 AR195 and the connext screen touch response is non responsive. Screen still works otherwise you just can't control anything. Been waiting for 3 months for a warranty replacement,but still taking boat out 3-4 times a week. Today the Engine Maintenance Due warning came up and it keeps beeping and you can't turn it off. Same issue occurs with low fuel and depth but those are easy to avoid. How can I clear this message so it's not beeping all the time? Also, when this message is displayed it says Quit or Next as options. If we keep running it, could there be other more important messages hidden behind it? Or if something like an overheat warning occurs will it display on top of this maintenance message??

Attachments

Tayhadasuperjet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2019 and have never seen that before (not that I recall). How many hours do you have?

hokiesax

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Other
Don't know! I bought the boat with (supposedly) 42 hours in May but the screen was already broke so I can't go to the page that says how many hours. Since may probably averaging 4 times a week at 1-2 hours, so it's possible we could be up to 100 hours.

hokiesax

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Other
Update: I just talked to local Yamaha dealer. They said they can clear the message with their computer but they will only clear it if they actually do the service. I had wanted them just to quickly clear it now so I can use the boat for a few weeks (until my appointment) without the beeping. They said if an overheat message occurs it should take priority and show over the maintenance message. They also told me not to remove the bell that makes the sound because then I wouldn't notice if something like an overheat message occurs. I thought this was dumb, because it's already been constantly beeping for the maintenance message. If overheat occurs, it will just keep beeping and I'll continue to ignore the beeping. I wrapped a bunch of towels around the bell to reduce the sound as much as possible. If it's still annoying I might go ahead and cut it out until screen is fixed.

Tayhadasuperjet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Crazy. What a PITA. Sorry you are having these issues, seems ridiculous!