• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hydrophase Ridesteady GPS Speed Control JETBOATERS.NET Member Discount, Feb 2020

Ridesteady

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We’re pleased to announce an extra $50 off for JETBOATERS.NET members on any Ridesteady for Yamaha Speed Control system purchased through Sunday, March 9, 2020. The discount has already been applied on the order page. Click “Buy Now” here: www.hydrophase.com/yamaha

This offer can be combined with our existing $100 back for install pics / info submission, for a total of $150 back. An email will be sent after your Ridesteady ships with the pictures and information we request. The deadline to submit the pictures / information will be extended to May 15, 2020.

To see pictures other Yamaha Ridesteady owners have submitted, click here: https://www.hydrophase.com/support/...d_cust_video_tid=All&field_cust_quote_tid=All

Note that there is limited stock available for this promotion, so it may end early.

What is “Ridesteady for Yamaha”?

Ridesteady is a speed control system (“cruise control”) that uses GPS satellites or engine RPM to keep your boat at the set speed you choose. On twin engine boats, it will also automatically synchronize your engines. There are many other features as well that can be viewed at www.hydrophase.com/yamaha

Why would I want this?

Yamaha jet boats, despite their many advantages, are difficult to keep at a precise speed. Ridesteady handles this for you automatically. It is particularly nice with water sports, but also beneficial for cruising. It allows the driver to focus on steering the boat safely, rather than fixating on the speedometer. Life is much more relaxing for both the driver and rider.

How difficult is it to install?

Ridesteady for Yamaha works directly with the throttle signal electronically, so no motors are needed to install. Light wiring work is required at the helm (tapping into the ignition switch wiring), as well as some “plug and play” operations on the engine side. A video of an install and the full installation manual can be viewed here: Install Guides & How-To Videos | HYDROPHASE LLC

How easy is it to use?

Ease-of-use was considered from the beginning of the design process. While there are many features, it is designed to work out of the box. The rotary knob makes changing set speed and settings quick and easy.

What Yamaha boats is Ridesteady compatible with?

2006-current AR210, SX210, SR210

2010-current AR240, SX240, 242 Limited

2012-current AR190, SX190, 212SS, 212X

2013-current AR192, SX192

2017-current AR195, SX195, 212 Limited, FSH190

2018-current FSH210

Do you have user videos?

@swatski has done an amazing job of capturing his first runs with Ridesteady.

https://jetboaters.net/threads/new-...nch-for-twins-ridesteady-by-hydrophase.12590/

Here is a user-submitted video on a 2013 Yamaha 242 Limited:

Here is a "preview" video from 2017 showing Ridesteady for Yamaha in action on a 2006 SX210:

Questions?

Email: info@hydrophase.com

Call: 512-524-8686

Or message @Ridesteady on JETBOATERS.NET

PBear

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Just put my order in :)

white2kstang

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm in as well. I already have a good portion of the trim pieces out of the interior for audio and lighting upgrades, might as well knock this out while it's all already out. Looking forward to this season for sure.

white2kstang

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You've got quite the project list going, @white2kstang . Thanks for your business!
Yes, just dont tell the significant other. Lol. Already have new Cobra steering installed as well that I'm waiting to try out too. Thanks again for answering my questions and for shipping it out so quick.

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ordered. Just have to wait for summer.

white2kstang

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got my box today too! We shall see if I can start the install this weekend. Work has been insane this week and I may have to do some of that instead.
20200227_165538.jpg

Philippe

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
ordered.
Justin from Hydrophas was very helpfull to aswer all my questions.

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Same here, ordered last night. Now just have to wait for things to warm up to get the boat out of storage to start the install!