• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hydrophase Ridesteady GPS Speed Control JETBOATERS.NET Member Discount, Jan 2019

Stevenpigsooie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got my Ridesteady install finished today. Haven’t been on the water yet and excited to start using it. I placed the screen in place of the cigarette lighter using the ram mount. 4B44BB2F-FD57-47F8-B12A-1AC36BC5B740.jpeg69280F03-0D88-4E7F-A12C-02E42400DAE3.jpeg
I’m going to get some black caulk to seal off the bottom where the cord passes through.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got my Ridesteady install finished today. Haven’t been on the water yet and excited to start using it. I placed the screen in place of the cigarette lighter using the ram mount. View attachment 91199View attachment 91200
I’m going to get some black caulk to seal off the bottom where the cord passes through.
That is great placement!
You will love it!

Did you get the firmware updated?

-/

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My understanding was all the new shipments included the update. Is that correct @Ridesteady
If you just got it than yes, absolutely. That would be my understanding, all the VHF interference is gone and the new unit can be set up to auto-synch as @Mainah already atested!
SWEEEEEET.

--

Zeusmotorworks

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
If so, might be in on that

Jon Burns

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@zachsdad it's hard to say at this point. It would depend on inventory levels at the time. We had a great year last year, so they're a bit more depleted than usual. If we do have one, it'll probably be February time frame.
Is a group buy still possible?

mrtrav

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Count me in if there is one, this is going to be our next upgrade.

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
+1 for the possible group buy