• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

ice ice baby

We use frozen Gatorade and water bottles along with ice to keep everything chilled down in out AO 24.

I used to bounce at a club in PA back in 2000/2001, It was called Brownies. Vanilla Ice would always come and play his songs. Dude was pretty cool to talk to.

About once or twice a week, I empty the ice in our freezer that the ice maker makes. I empty into plastic sacks and then put those sacks of ice in the deep freeze. Then, on the weekends, I just grab a bag or two. It takes no time at all to empty the ice from the freezer into the bags.

About once or twice a week, I empty the ice in our freezer that the ice maker makes. I empty into plastic sacks and then put those sacks of ice in the deep freeze. Then, on the weekends, I just grab a bag or two. It takes no time at all to empty the ice from the freezer into the bags.

Yeah, I re-use plastic shopping bags for this purpose. I actually even save the ice in the cooler, if there is any left at the end of the day.

I used to bounce at a club in PA back in 2000/2001, It was called Brownies. Vanilla Ice would always come and play his songs. Dude was pretty cool to talk to.

Ever see his show where he re-builds houses? I am not a big TV watcher, but I caught it a few times. He and his team actually do some nice work.

I buy one or two 20 lb ice bags at the gas station for drink chilling purposes when I fill up the boat. Costs approx. $0.20-$0.25/lb and I avoid all the f***ing around that way.

We normally will pack sandwiches or whatever in a small soft cooler - we throw in a frozen water bottle and/or blue ice pack to keep that chilled.

We don't have to deal with Southern heat, so our hurdle is lower.

Ever see his show where he re-builds houses? I am not a big TV watcher, but I caught it a few times. He and his team actually do some nice work.

His sidekick, Wes Kain, who is the guy that supposedly is the real crew construction chief on The Vanilla Ice Project cracks me up. This guy is the definition of "trying too hard:"

Wes Kain.JPG

Agree they do some nice work, but their taste is not mine, at all.

Also, they pull stunts (like many reality construction shows) that are ridiculously unsafe. Why all these shows are seemingly exempt from OSHA is beyond me.

Back