• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Indian Lake, Ohio 2015 Season

cbus

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@GiddYupJoe hope you have a great time at Norris. Need to let me know about that lake.

We will be there when you are so you definitely need to come by for a beer!

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
You know I'm in! We got a dock at Logan Landing by the way. Still looking at RVs possibly. Went up last week and had some brews at Froggy's. Can't wait for warmer weather...
Logan Landing is great - my brother-in-law is Jeff S. there ... one of the partners that built that place. Check out their park models !!

cbus

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Logan Landing is great - my brother-in-law is Jeff S. there ... one of the partners that built that place. Check out their park models !!
Hey David, welcome!

I know Jeff quite well and we are looking at his Park Models.

Do you keep your boat there?

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Hey David, welcome!

I know Jeff quite well and we are looking at his Park Models.

Do you keep your boat there?
I don't. Our home Lake is Alum Creek - just 12 minutes from our house. But we do visit Indian Lake. We hope to make it over there more this summer and experience more of the "shoreline entertainment".

Impelled

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I wonder if Indian Lake will get an uptick of business from Buckeye Lake?

cbus

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Impelled How are you? Still over at Alum? Can't thank you enough for your help when I purchased the boat.

I already know of 2 people from Buckeye lake that have rented slips by me. I'm sure it will be a lot busier than years past.

Impelled

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yep Cbus, still boating at Alum... Unless I can get to Norris or Cumberland. It was fun helping you out at Deer Creek....anything for a boat ride :). Hope the boat is everything you wanted.

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
I wonder if Indian Lake will get an uptick of business from Buckeye Lake?
Indian Lake, Delaware, and Alum Creek will all see some increase - that is, if the folks at Buckeye can get their boats of their lifts.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Great time with @Livi0411 at the lake this weekend. Two yammies are always better than one!

image.jpg

Attachments

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@cbus I just heard they are evacuating part of the lake... You heard anything at all? Boats up in the slip but of course this is the one time I completely forgot to tie it off!!

cbus

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey Nate, I haven't heard that. I will check with Jeff to see if that is the case and let you know.

cbus

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Jeff said it was news to him. I couldn't find anything online either. Reached out to Mike C. as well.

cbus

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@GiddYupJoe Mike just said that it is likely on the south side of the lake as they were pretty flooded this morning. Water level is about 2 inches below the top of the sea wall. Said he hasn't seen any boats on the water today.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@cbus just spoke to the owner of our slip and he and his guys had to go over and remove my tower just so they could get the lift higher! The water was almost a foot over the docks/seawall. Two boats floated out of their slips before they got there. Looks like Sunday father day boating will turn into an early morning clean and installing the tower! Oh well. All is safe.

cbus

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@GiddYupJoe Glad to hear they were able to remove that in time. Did they tie it down for you just in case? My neighbor checked ours and all seems ok for now but man there is a lot of rain! Wasn't planning on being up there this weekend but may have to make a special trip on Saturday to check it out. If you're not going to be there and you need me to tie yours down, let me know.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I'm going to make a trip up Sunday morning and get everything put back together and cleaned up. I appreciate the offer but all should be be good. Glad yours stayed put!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
To all the Ohio jetboaters out there.... anyone planning on being at Indian Lake over the July 4th holiday? Fireworks are Saturday night. We have a cottage over on Sassafras from Thursday through Sunday. I would love to knock back a cold one and talk jetboats if anyone is in the area.

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
@GiddYupJoe Have fun! We rented a cottage 4 years ago on Sassafras. Wish I wasn't working this holiday weekend as the wife said it would be nice to make another trip there.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
You can't beat this set up! @cbus you up here yet? @CFD3Captain where ever you may be baiting this weekend, enjoy!

image.jpg