• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Indoor boat storage $25 per month Fuquay Varina NC

Jason d

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Can someone please send me info on this boat storage

rbs33569

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi -- I have a 2012 Stingray FX 19.5'. We recently lost our indoor storage in downtown FV and looking for an alternative. Plan to call Fuquay Stoarge tomorrow, but saw your post when I was looking online. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

btbowden

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Nice, send me the information. I live in Cary, NC, just down the road from there.

Alison Harris

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I'm keeping my 35' camper and my boat indoors for $25 each. I know a lady who has 2 huge empty chicken houses and 2 large tractor sheds. She has probably 10-15 boats stored and room for another 100. I have had my toys stored their for the past 2 years. If anyone is intrested let me know and I'll send you the info.
Do you still keep your boats there? Can you please send me contact info?

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Our boat is there now for the first season... or at least I hope it's still there! Haha. I shall find out in a couple of weeks when I go and get her.

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Jeremy, thanks for the offer! I think we are actually going to head up there on Wednesday and pull her out of hibernation. But thanks again for the offer!!

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are you driving from Charlotte? I live 2 min away if you ever need me to check on something.
Just picked her up last night. Just as I left her. No cob webs, nothing. She was mint! Thanks for letting me know about this place. I'll def reach out to Pam again when it gets cold.

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow that's a great freaking deal! I'm jealous with my $100 a month fee

jedwards93

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm keeping my 35' camper and my boat indoors for $25 each. I know a lady who has 2 huge empty chicken houses and 2 large tractor sheds. She has probably 10-15 boats stored and room for another 100. I have had my toys stored their for the past 2 years. If anyone is intrested let me know and I'll send you the info.

Can you send me the info as well jedwards93@yahoo.com

Thanks

Jeff

Russ1331

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Can you PM me the details please? Thank you!

Russ1331

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I know this is over a year old at this point......but getting into winter time. I live in Holly Springs. This still exist?

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes, I just put my boat in there. She might be full though she wasn’t sure about fitting me in but she found room. Min 6 months or $150

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just put my boat in there. I think I took the last big spot. There was a spot she wanted me to park but my wake tower wouldn't quite fit.

Ran into an older lady on my way out that was not happy we were back there. Apparently that is her MIL and she said not to worry about her. Lol! Some nice boats in there.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That's awesome if she wasn't so far from me I'll keep my boat and my 2 trucks there I pay a $150 a month for my storage to keep the boat in their only.
It really is dirt cheap. Heavy emphasis on the dirt, LOL! However, can't really complain for $150 for 6 months. I paid for the 6 months, but may pay for the remaining 6. Not sure, if the old lady up the road complained I put it in there how she would feel if I went and got it every weekend. HA! I looked around and to get a legit storage unit to fit my boat it'd be in the range of $200-300 a month. For that price I could build another storage building in my yard with another drive and make payments to that.