• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Infinity 6100M Mic Replacment Cord

brackenb5

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Bob Saget are you still making these? If not, I plan on building a replacement for my mic and would be willing to offer it to other members, but I do not want to step on your toes. I am asking because I need to source the cable from China and the cable is about 30 days out. If other members are interested I will order additional cables, but I will only do so if you give me the green light.

Fjoecaruso

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Add me to the order list for 1 new cable. Thanks

kwsandy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Bob Saget are you still making these? If not, I plan on building a replacement for my mic and would be willing to offer it to other members, but I do not want to step on your toes. I am asking because I need to source the cable from China and the cable is about 30 days out. If other members are interested I will order additional cables, but I will only do so if you give me the green light.
If anyone is making or thinking about making any microphone replacement cords I'll buy several. I sure hope some come available soon, have been needing for over 18 months.

Fjoecaruso

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
If someone is making or thinking about making any microphone replacement cords I'll also buy. Can pay with Venmo, PayPal or Zelle. I sure hope some come available soon

brackenb5

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If anyone is making or thinking about making any microphone replacement cords I'll buy several. I sure hope some come available soon, have been needing for over 18 months.
I just came across this post. I made one a few months back. If you are interested I will place an order for some cables and include one for you. The cables take about 30 days to receive so the lead time would probably be about 45 days.

brackenb5

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If someone is making or thinking about making any microphone replacement cords I'll also buy. Can pay with Venmo, PayPal or Zelle. I sure hope some come available soon
I just came across this post. I made one a few months back. If you are interested I will place an order for some cables and include one for you. The cables take about 30 days to receive so the lead time would probably be about 45 days.

JIFFSTER00

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Awesome I was about to give up hope ... Count me in ... can you put me down for 2 please ... ??

Mreamann

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Bob, any idea when either the bypass plug or replacement cable might be available? Would sure be nice not to go another summer with an inoperable mic, and tower speakers.

brackenb5

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi how much are the cables?
This is everything I purchased. With shipping the cables came out to $6 each. I am not looking to make any money off of them so I would estimate they would be about $20 shipped.

2.99US $ 24% OFF|1* icom Speaker Microphone 8 Pin Cable Replacement Line Cord For Kenwood And ICOM Radio|Earphones & Headphones| - AliExpress
Smarter Shopping, Better Living! Aliexpress.com
www.aliexpress.com
www.aliexpress.com

Connectors (JST-PH2.0) :
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077LX3G6S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Crimping tool:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N1RFZZ4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Jchad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello, Do you have any more cables available?

brackenb5

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I wanted to give everyone an update. The cables I ordered from China arrived but they sent the wrong ones. I am trying to work it out with the seller but it is difficult given this is a Chinese vendor. I ordered 10 cables (2 separate orders of 5) and both orders were screwed up. As it stands I am out $60 and I do not know if I will be able to get the right cables. The vendor said replacements will be sent but who knows how long that will take or if they will ever be sent. I will keep everyone updated as I find out more.

Jchad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nothing is ever easy :( . thank you for the update!

JIFFSTER00

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Any updates ??, I know it is hit and miss sometimes with Aliexpress, I have had issues too with some orders from there ... Still interested, if the right cables come in ...

brackenb5

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Any updates ??, I know it is hit and miss sometimes with Aliexpress, I have had issues too with some orders from there ... Still interested, if the right cables come in ...
Unfortunately they did not make it right. I have 10 cables that can't be used. I was refunded $4 and some change for my $60 purchase and never received replacements. At this time I do not plan on making another purchase.

JIFFSTER00

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Unfortunately they did not make it right. I have 10 cables that can't be used. I was refunded $4 and some change for my $60 purchase and never received replacements. At this time I do not plan on making another purchase.
I totally understand and thanks for the update ... Sorry you lost money on it ... Since you posted the parts list ... I might give it a go at building one if I can get the right cable ... Thanks again ...

brackenb5

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I totally understand and thanks for the update ... Sorry you lost money on it ... Since you posted the parts list ... I might give it a go at building one if I can get the right cable ... Thanks again ...
Good luck. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

JIFFSTER00

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Good luck. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Well I got my cables today, not sure I got the right ones either ... Ordered the wire crimper and connectors today .. The cables I received have a 8 pin connector on one end, which is correct, and 6 individual wires coming out the other end ... examining my original cable ... there are 8 wires going into the 9 pin JST adapter female plug end ... so am I two wires short ?? If not can you tell me what the color sequence is for wiring up the new 9 pin JST adapter female plug end for the new cable ... Thanks in advance ...

brackenb5

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well I got my cables today, not sure I got the right ones either ... Ordered the wire crimper and connectors today .. The cables I received have a 8 pin connector on one end, which is correct, and 6 individual wires coming out the other end ... examining my original cable ... there are 8 wires going into the 9 pin JST adapter female plug end ... so am I two wires short ?? If not can you tell me what the color sequence is for wiring up the new 9 pin JST adapter female plug end for the new cable ... Thanks in advance ...
You got the same set of crappy cables I got. The cable should have 8 wires, so yes you are two wires short. I am not sure if you can make the 6-wire cable work.