• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Introducing JetBoatSupply.com! Discount Code Inside

jetboatsupply

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to make an introduction post to the forum for my company, JetBoatSupply.com! We are very excited and appreciative to have been added to the Vendors Subforum at: https://jetboaters.net/forums/jet-boat-supply.120/. Please feel free to post here with any questions or reviews related to our products. To celebrate, we are offering 5% off your total purchase for all new customers. Be sure to use code jetboaters.net at checkout.

What is Jet Boat Supply? Jet Boat Supply is your sole source of all jet boat performance parts and gear. We are a fairly new company started by a jet boat enthusiast much like yourself. We primarily focus on Yamaha Jet Boats currently but do offer general products applicable to other boat brands as well. Our company has fulfilled multiple orders to date with absolute satisfaction and is continuing to grow at a rapid rate. Check us out at: www.jetboatsupply.com today!

Social Sharing Image.png

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@jetboatsupply, I just purchased the door mounted trash bag holder from your site. while I appreciate that your company is new an caters to the jet boating community and this site I don’t think it’s appropriate for the site to contain a tipping section especially given what you are (over) charging for some of your products and services. For example $129.99 to paint a single engine cover. I recall doing so a year or so ago for much, much less.

I wish you luck but if you continue to do business like this I will not be purchasing any other products (or services) from your company.
02A43DEE-4FAB-4CD4-9B1D-C773278D5AC4.png6D4951E9-5AF0-43FA-A746-EE1BF658AB8A.png

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm all about supporting a new business, but it sounds like someone used a generic shopping cart app and forgot to shut off the tipping section.

As I would surely hope that an order would not get delayed if someone didn't tip. It's not like you are ordering food online through a delivery service.

(does the logo and name seem like a blatant jetboatpilot rip off?)

jetboatsupply

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@jetboatsupply, I just purchased the door mounted trash bag holder from your site. while I appreciate that your company is new an caters to the jet boating community and this site I don’t think it’s appropriate for the site to contain a tipping section especially given what you are (over) charging for some of your products and services. For example $129.99 to paint a single engine cover. I recall doing so a year or so ago for much, much less.

I wish you luck but if you continue to do business like this I will not be purchasing any other products (or services) from your company.
Oh dear, thanks for pointing that out on the checkout. That feature is a part of our eCommerce platform, Shopify. It is now disabled.

I appreciate the feedback on the engine cover pricing. When I had initially priced this out, I had factored in buying a new engine cover from Yamaha rather than using a customer-supplied one. I will revisit the pricing but please do keep in mind:
  • This price includes the cost of return packaging/shipping (~$20-25)
  • This price is cheaper than its automotive counterparts (see painted Mustang/Corvette engine covers)
Thank you for your order, it will be shipping shortly! I hope to be able to earn your business again in the future.

jetboatsupply

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm all about supporting a new business, but it sounds like someone used a generic shopping cart app and forgot to shut off the tipping section.

As I would surely hope that an order would not get delayed if someone didn't tip. It's not like you are ordering food online through a delivery service.

(does the logo and name seem like a blatant jetboatpilot rip off?)
Yes. That feature is a part of our eCommerce platform, Shopify. It is now disabled. I can assure you that every single one of our orders is treated equally with the highest priority possible.

(May or may not be some similarities, but we each offer different products and I don't believe we compete in any way. I personally use their Thrust Vectors on my own boat, highly recommended!)

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Not to be a dick, but that catch can is severely overpriced. On sale for $60, with a regular price of $80? I guess at least it comes with the hose 🙂

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Why criticize his pricing? If stuff doesn't sell, he will adjust it accordingly, or not sell it all. Literally everything is overpriced in this market. That catch can is still cheaper than a 2x4.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Why criticize his pricing? If stuff doesn't sell, he will adjust it accordingly, or not sell it all. Literally everything is overpriced in this market. That catch can is still cheaper than a 2x4.
Because that's my opinion and I have the right to....lol. Pretty sure not everything is overpriced, only certain things. I can buy 2 for the sale price that look identical right now, but thanks for your input

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Because that's my opinion and I have the right to....lol. Pretty sure not everything is overpriced, only certain things. I can buy 2 for the sale price that look identical right now, but thanks for your input
It’s absolutely your right, luckily you have the right to be a dick in this country.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
It’s absolutely your right, luckily you have the right to be a dick in this country.
USA...USA!!! Don't see how pointing out something is overpriced is being a dick, but ok. I can go buy a big Mac and re sell it to you for $25 would that be cool, because that's what you're insinuating. Not to mention I can't be considered a dick because I started out the sentence with "not to be a dick". 😂😂

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

View attachment 150593View attachment 150594
I purchased a few items and didn’t seee that. Weird

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Not to be a dick, but that catch can is severely overpriced. On sale for $60, with a regular price of $80? I guess at least it comes with the hose 🙂
It comes with the necessary hose, and clamps. I may be ordering 2

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Good luck with your company!

Regarding the catch can, I've not heard of this before. Care to share more on why you would need to use this?

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
It comes with the necessary hose, and clamps. I may be ordering 2
Congrats they all come with the necessary clamps and a hose cost next to nothing. 🤔 You don't even have SVHO engines so your input is invalid😂😂

Last edited:

jetboatsupply

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@jetboatsupply You will do some brisk business if you have any mooring covers for 2021 252 series in stock...
Ah yea those are quite difficult to come by. If I had known yesterday I could have helped you since there was a local guy on one of the Facebook groups selling his brand new one from JetBoatPilot at cost.

I assume you want a Yamaha one, but I am considering manufacturing my own if there's enough interest due to the backorders.

jetboatsupply

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can you find a generic Catch Can at a cheaper price? Yes. Does it come with the proper hardware, detailed instructions, and available support needed to install it on a 1.8? No.

Everyone is different, and some prefer to spend a few extra dollars to have an easy install versus the headache of trying to make things work on the fly. Some may not even have the know-how to do so either. Food for thought.

jetboatsupply

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Precisely, thank you.

Also, another consideration is that prices will be driven down in the future as a result of increasing sale volumes. We're pretty new so we haven't reached that ability yet.