• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JB.net Losers Wanted

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
@Big Shasta any hummus there? That's filling and really good for you. @Wayloncle i hope you pick it up. I need a nike+ buddy. These would've been the jeans I wore last summer Waylon.image.jpg

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Big Shasta any hummus there? That's filling and really good for you. @Wayloncle i hope you pick it up. I need a nike+ buddy. These would've been the jeans I wore last summer Waylon.View attachment 18732
Good job dude! I was using the crap out of Nike+ for a good while, I'll start running again soon, might even start next week running around Fort Wilderness.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Big Shasta any hummus there? That's filling and really good for you. @Wayloncle i hope you pick it up. I need a nike+ buddy. These would've been the jeans I wore last summer Waylon.View attachment 18732
Oh yeah, the hummus is everywhere and sooo good. Problem is it all comes with their awesome brick oven naan bread....everyone makes it on site. And don't get me started about how awesome the basamati rice is... oh and Lamp chops....Sooo Hungry! (I'm in trouble for this contest)

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
The only solid meals I'm eating are Mediterranean. Meat stuffed grape leaves, Lamb chicken hummus onion. Their bread isn't nearly as bad as ours though.

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
image.jpg Um. I'm not going to be able to weigh myself on the same scale. I hope that's ok. I bought a upper priced one from Walmart and it's being really kind to my #'s. Granted I'm not wearing my same clothing as my weigh in. I have expected to lose quite a bit this week as I'm pushing DANG hard. I've been to the doctor twice in two weeks with my 4 year old motorcycle wreck busted ankles.

Will everyone be ok with my new scale for weigh ins? I will wear the exact same clothes minus the shoes. I bought new ones but they wear about the same. Am I worrying too much? I do think my pic at the top of the page does show I'm busting my @$$

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It's kewl to see how many are taking this seriously.

And regardless of how or why, the end result is a number of us are gonna wind up far heathier .... and will weigh somewhat less.

I'ld sure like to see Shasta's "chart" continue past the "deadline" with us continuing our weekly weigh ins and reporting.
Accountability is a good thing, especially when it comes to eating and weighing healthier.
And in thinking about this, it sure seems this may be more important than whether we instlalled our SeaDek properly.
(I feel sure I'll "hear back" on that remark).

Well, y'all continue. Gonna be a little hard on us this weekend as we are out here, on Lake Ray Roberts, in Sanger, TX, for a statewide BBQ competition, being filmed by BBQ TV. Barbie & I were invited to drive over and be "Guest judges." Lota big names in the competition circles already here.

Y'all be good .........I'll report back in in a few months, after the chicken, brisket, ribs, pulled pork, beans, and RIBEYE STEAKS (Can ya believe there is actually a competition entry for RIb Eye Steaks ? And they made us head judges for that ... LOL !) have worn off.

Later, if my fat fingers will even hit the right keys, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee traded in for Lake Ray Roberts for a few days

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
+                            Maxine - x1.jpg

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
+ DIET 35 - X1 - sm.gif

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Garfield_diet_7446 (1).jpg

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
What's the rules for final weigh in?

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
What's the rules for final weigh in?
Who's running this thing? LOL.

I guess in my mind, it kinda feels like I took over even though I didn't intend to. I would say that next Tuesday is the last regular weigh in for those "in the money" and then final weights are April 7th. Just to give everyone a comfortable feeling that nobody fudged a little here or there if it comes down to within a 10th of a percent, maybe everyone could PM their final weights to @Murf'n'surf (since he's the money holder) and he could send them to me AFTER I send him mine. Then I'll put up the spreadsheet with the final results and we'll see who wins.

I was thinking about the cash distribution. Is it winner take all? Anything for 2nd or 3rd place? I know that all should have been worked out ahead of time but I don't think we ever discussed it. Maybe winner take all is the intent. If so, that's fine.

What about 3rd place gets their 50.00 back = 50.00
2nd place doubles their money = 100.00
1st place gets the rest = 300.00

Doesn't look like I'll make the top 3 anyway but you never know.

What say you good folks?

Oh and @MikeyL I don't mind keeping up the spreadsheet for anyone that wants to keep with it.

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
image.jpg Go on vacation, drive past the place that offers a free 72 oz steak if you can eat it in an hour..... :/

Last edited:

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Big Shasta, Here's the original post that laid everything out.

Rules....$50 per head for those willing to do the $50, if someone does not want to put in the 50 then they just wont be eligible for the top 3 cash prizes

-First weigh in will be the morning of Sunday February 8th, before noon if possible.
-Additional weigh-ins each Sunday Morning following. Weigh-ins for week 5 WILL BE SKIPPED. Final weigh-in Sunday March 22nd !!

The top 3 winners will receive cash prize.
1st place...50% of total pot
2nd place..30% of total pot
3rd place..20 percent of total pot.

Total percentage lost will be the contestant's number. Example..Starting weight 300....loses 50....Equals .16% weight lose...so 16% is the final number towards the top 3. Max, 2 numbers over from the decimal point.

**No upcoming gastric bypass or lap bands allowed **

Anything I am missing please chime in !!!!

Hope this helps.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would love to see us keep the spreadsheet going after this is done. It might help keep us motivated, at least it might work for me.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@Big Shasta, Here's the original post that laid everything out.

Rules....$50 per head for those willing to do the $50, if someone does not want to put in the 50 then they just wont be eligible for the top 3 cash prizes

-First weigh in will be the morning of Sunday February 8th, before noon if possible.
-Additional weigh-ins each Sunday Morning following. Weigh-ins for week 5 WILL BE SKIPPED. Final weigh-in Sunday March 22nd !!

The top 3 winners will receive cash prize.
1st place...50% of total pot
2nd place..30% of total pot
3rd place..20 percent of total pot.

Total percentage lost will be the contestant's number. Example..Starting weight 300....loses 50....Equals .16% weight lose...so 16% is the final number towards the top 3. Max, 2 numbers over from the decimal point.

**No upcoming gastric bypass or lap bands allowed **

Anything I am missing please chime in !!!!

Hope this helps.
That looks about right. Looks like I should starve myself tonight! I like the idea of sending final weight into murf. So is final weigh in TOMORROW morning then for the money people? Before noon?

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That looks about right. Looks like I should starve myself tonight! I like the idea of sending final weight into murf. So is final weigh in TOMORROW morning then for the money people? Before noon?
Weigh-ins Got changed to Tuesdays a few weeks ago. The next weigh-in is this coming Tuesday (the 24th), then a week off, and everything finishes off on the 7th.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Weigh-ins Got changed to Tuesdays a few weeks ago. The next weigh-in is this coming Tuesday (the 24th), then a week off, and everything finishes off on the 7th.
I'm so confused! So, from what I have read and put together... the last weigh in for the money people will be Tuesday the 24th then? Everyone that is not in for the money is the 7th. Correct?