• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JB.net Losers Wanted

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
It better be worth cutting out a lot of good beer. can't remember the last time I went a week without a beer. (is that a sign of a problem?)
@Big Shasta I didn't want to be the first to say it! I have not had a drop since last Saturday and I have a 3 day weekend starting in a couple hours! Not that I have a problem but having two Fraternity brothers, two friends I grew up with and three co-workers all living within walking distance from my house.... well, that leads to quite a few social gatherings! Not planning on cracking a cold one until at least next Wednesday, that will make it 10 solid days! Oh... and I'm typing this while eating a plain salad with ranch made out of yogurt! Smoothie Cheers to ya:winkingthumbsup"

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
@Big Shasta , @GiddYupJoe , simply replace the beer with captain Morgan and diet Dr. Pepper.. It's way better, and I promise you will not miss the high carb and high calorie beer.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Big Shasta , @GiddYupJoe , simply replace the beer with captain Morgan and diet Dr. Pepper.. It's way better, and I promise you will not miss the high carb and high calorie beer.
I'm more of a Crown and coke zero kinda guy when I'm not drinking beer but I'm with you. Unfortunately I'm also a craft beer snob. It's not the alcohol I miss.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Heres a list of who paid in so far:

Geiger41 $ 231.5 ---PAID
Scot71 276.4
Wayloncle $ 192 ---PAID
GiddYupJoe $ 203.4 ---PAID
Bruce $ 265.2 ---PAID
MikeyL $ 213.2 & "Barbie" ---PAID
Julian 185.4
Big Shasta $ 310 ---PAID
Speedling 260.7
Gumbeaux $ 204.2 ---PAID
PolarXJ 245
GTBRMC 240.6
JC6275 187.4
thcole 204
Yamborghini $ 333 ---PAID
Englewoodcowboy $ 315. ---PAID
Suchawittygal 133.8

Start a conversation with me to get the email address to paypal the money to.

Last edited:

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
oh boy....Friday night...Pizza night at my house...Ugh. Staying strong though. I think I'm going to grill some chicken. I love grilled chicken but it's freezing outside....49 degrees...I might have to brave it to fire up the grill. I could stuff myself with grilled chicken strips, I might like it more than pizza.

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
I've space out my meals to every 48 hours. Fortunately that's tonight and not weigh in night

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I survived....weird how there isn't normally any pizza left (my oldest daughter is at a friends also, I wouldn't have eaten that much.)

Mmmmm....grilled chicken.

Oh and tomorrow is girl scout cookie pickup day. My daughter sold about 200 boxes but we also have about 50 boxes unsold to pick up. DOUBLE YIKES

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm more of a Crown and coke zero kinda guy when I'm not drinking beer but I'm with you. Unfortunately I'm also a craft beer snob. It's not the alcohol I miss.
My favorite drink is Rasberry vodka, water, and blueberry crystal light..that's a tasty drink!

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
My favorite drink is Rasberry vodka, water, and blueberry crystal light..that's a tasty drink!
That sounds like something my wife might like. Going to have to get that and see what she thinks. She loves Stella Artois and can't seem to find a suitable substitute in something low carb/calorie.

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That sounds like something my wife might like. Going to have to get that and see what she thinks. She loves Stella Artois and can't seem to find a suitable substitute in something low carb/calorie.
Oh, she's my kinda gal..I love me some Stella, with a shot of Fireball on the side :winkingthumbsup"
image.jpg

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
oh boy....Friday night...Pizza night at my house...Ugh. Staying strong though. I think I'm going to grill some chicken. I love grilled chicken but it's freezing outside....49 degrees...I might have to brave it to fire up the grill. I could stuff myself with grilled chicken strips, I might like it more than pizza.

LMAO 49 is freezing !!! Come up north a little and we will show you freezing. If it was 49degrees here I would have shorts and a tee on outside!!

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
LMAO 49 is freezing !!! Come up north a little and we will show you freezing. If it was 49degrees here I would have shorts and a tee on outside!!
It's 12 degrees here now.... Oh yeah the wind is howling around 40 mph!!!!!! Someone remind me again why I live here!!!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's 12 degrees here now.... Oh yeah the wind is howling around 40 mph!!!!!! Someone remind me again why I live here!!!
You are there to test how the forum stickers hold up in the harsh elements!

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Oh, she's my kinda gal..I love me some Stella, with a shot of Fireball on the side :winkingthumbsup"
View attachment 17061
LOL...I'm not saying there isn't any fireball in our freezer. Yeah, I think you two would get along great!

FINALLY, I was waiting for a northerner to jump on me for that. I laid the bait out there a while ago. It's 60 today and I'm in shorts and a T-shirt. Love it.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just went over the Crab Island bridge, kinda surprised no boats at all down there today, lots of kite surfing going on though!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
............... ! Oh... and I'm typing this while eating a plain salad with ranch made out of yogurt! Smoothie Cheers to ya:winkingthumbsup"
Hey, @GiddYupJoe ........... I for one sure would like to hear (or read .... LOL) that recipe for "ranch made out of yogurt !"
<Many thanks <in advance> - Mikey Lulejian - On a VERY windy Lake Oconee, GA

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I've always said it was ridiculous to put "Do Not Eat" on the little freshness pack in the jerky. Who would eat that I always said....Well, don't dump the small pieces from the Jack Links bag into your mouth...it WILL chew weird until you realize it.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@MikeyL its called Bolthouse Farms Classic Ranch. It's actually really good and honestly for the amount of ranch that I seem to eat, when this diet thing is over this is one thing that I will continue to use. You really can't tast a difference at all.

image.jpg