• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JB.net Losers Wanted

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Much appreciated. Added to next week's grocery list (post Weight Watchers weigh in Tuesday am.)

I've been figgerin' out what I can buy with my winnings from this thingie .......
I am assuming I'll have enough left over to buy a new 70" curved screen Samsung 4K TV !

Doncha think that'ld impress Miss Barbie ?

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Just don't talk near it. Samsung has warned that 3rd parties will be listening.

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Isn't like 8 or 9 in the morning out there in the west coast! :angelic:
LOL..that's my business travel drink duo..that was taken at the bar at Sea-Tac airport, whilst waiting for my flight.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
LOL..that's my business travel drink duo..that was taken at the bar at Sea-Tac airport, whilst waiting for my flight.
Best part about drinking in an airport....nobody knows WHAT time zone you're on. Especially in international airports/terminals.

Love the layover in Amsterdam...the KLM Lounge is awesome.. I think I took this at about 8 am....and yeah, I had a couple.....all you want, self service.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think my wife is trying to keep me from losing weight. Tonight's Valentine's dinner: bone-in ribeye, bottle of Pinot noir, cheesecake for dessert. :rolleyes:

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think my wife is trying to keep me from losing weight. Tonight's Valentine's dinner: bone-in ribeye, bottle of Pinot noir, cheesecake for dessert. :rolleyes:
Gotta love a good V-Daydinner with your loved one :)

thcole

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So 201.8 before I got dressed for work. 236 when I was walking out the door with my police uniform on.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
So 201.8 before I got dressed for work. 236 when I was walking out the door with my police uniform on.
Good Lord that's a lot of gear. Stay safe out there. Thanks for what you do....Go Steelers.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Allright...one week in the bag. That wasn't so bad. I was hoping for double digits but I'll take it.

Starting Weight - 310
Current Weight - 300.9
Pounds lost - 9.1
Percentage lost - 2.94 % (2.935483870967742)

I know, I need a new scale. I would just get one but I'm afraid of calibration differences messing with my totals. There is money on the line, can't risk it. Unless someone says It's mandatory but I think the numbers are clear.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Lol i have a gain! Pizza with friends last night. Gonna ear some bran cereal and try to flush the salt out and weigh again. 261.7 so one lb gain!

Edit: costco has a pretty good deep dish!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Well that's not how I thought the week was going to end! What the hell did I do wrong in the past day? Nothing changed.... Went from 203 to 193 back to 198 today. Maybe there is some correlation between eating healthy and exercise!

image.jpg

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Late dinner and liquid consumption plays a big role

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
20150215_090908.jpgWell, not as much as I would have liked but still a loss.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@GiddYupJoe That ranch is a little high in sodium it might be locking in some water weight.
I am supposed to be eating fresh salsa on all salads. I HATE the consistency of a tomato. Thanks for the heads up on the sodium. Until I find an alternative... I can't eat a salad plain! Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
IMAG0207.jpg Well, 187.4 to 184.2 is not a lot, only 3.2 lbs, but it is still progress...

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
228.5 Was 231.5 -3lb BUT I ate like sh*t the whole week and didn't work out once. Now dayshift is here I expect a pretty good number next week

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am supposed to be eating fresh salsa on all salads. I HATE the consistency of a tomato. Thanks for the heads up on the sodium. Until I find an alternative... I can't eat a salad plain! Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
I use Walden Farms salad dressings. They are ZERO everything. You'll have to experiment with different flavors, some of my favorites are French, Creamy Bacon, Bacon Ranch, and Italian. Sprouts carries it. I find that a little Chalula hot sauce on top really makes it taste GOOD.