• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JB.net Losers Wanted

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Well I am feeling a little better this am so I decided to step on a scale. 309.4. I feel I could do better if I could get to feeling better but at least it will help to keep the records straight. Plenty of time ahead to make it up!

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Well I am feeling a little better this am so I decided to step on a scale. 309.4. I feel I could do better if I could get to feeling better but at least it will help to keep the records straight. Plenty of time ahead to make it up!
Hope you feel better...I'll update the spreadsheet tonight.

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
6 weeks is a long time. I think I'm may go strictly liquid for lent.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Can't believe I'm just now reading this thread. I know I'm late to the party, but I want in on this. Not interested in the $$ part, but looking for some motivation. I'll weigh in later this morning.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Can't believe I'm just now reading this thread. I know I'm late to the party, but I want in on this. Not interested in the $$ part, but looking for some motivation. I'll weigh in later this morning.
I'm about to update the spreadsheet, weigh in now danngit.;)

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hey @redthumper9 ! You ain't late, Son. Anytime we band together to get healthier and live longer for our Families, and be able to be more mobile and enjoy boating and jetskiing more, it's all good !@ GLAD YOU'RE HERE !!!!!!!!!!
Join right in, and Best WIshes - Barbie & I are off for a 2 mile walk @ 8:30 on this cold(er) dreary morning before Weight Watchers weigh in.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Please forgive me ........ but with all of the weather news and photos this past week or so, especially now ...... I <LOL !> 'jes couldn't resist ....
Oh !@ And yes ! I am finally off to walkin.' Later, y'all !
SILLY DIET3.jpg

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Why is it we are experiencing the coldest temps so far this winter, snow on the ground and the 10 day forecast showing no signs of getting above freezing I am dreaming about surfing.... So much so that I put an offer in on a 2014 Koal Fish board... I hope winter gets it out of it's system the next few days so we can move into spring. On the bright side, I bet when this stuff starts to melt the lakes will rise!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I hit 183.2 On Sunday and I'm not in the money run. Today I hit 181.1! Must be my new elliptical obsession and avoiding salty foods (man they pack on the water weight!!!) I'll have to have my daughter take a pic of the media room set up now....

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Big Shasta.....182.8

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Big Shasta, after a big Valentines Evening meal I weighed in at 265.2. Exactly where I started.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
'Ole Mikey is checking in as promised. A relatively good day @ Weight Watchers. Was hoping fer more, but I'll gladly take a healthier -6.0 lbs.
I am so glad this Plan/thread was started. Thanks to whomever !
Weight - 2-17-2015C.jpg

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hey ......... Even Miss Barbie did good. She was who got my butt outta the house for the 2.38 mile walk before weigh-in.
Barbie PROUDLY lost 2.2 lbs !!!!!!!!!! VERY proud of her !
So much easier when your Loving spouse is in it with ya ........ We say . "We are In IT to WIN it ! (WIN = Health & lower weight)

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Has anyone else noticed the extra cash in the pocket book from not eating out? I knew we spent a lot on it but it was always a little here a little there so didn't really pay attention. Not eating out for 10 days, I could used to the savings (and the weight loss). My wife and I work in the same building so just going to lunch was $20 easy!

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Good Job @MikeyL & Barbie...you moved into second place for the week.

week 1 jetboaters.JPG

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Has anyone else noticed the extra cash in the pocket book from not eating out? I knew we spent a lot on it but it was always a little here a little there so didn't really pay attention. Not eating out for 10 days, I could used to the savings (and the weight loss). My wife and I work in the same building so just going to lunch was $20 easy!
I rarely ate lunch out but what I did notice is that I haven't stopped by the craft beer store in a WHILE to buy 8 or 9 beers for ~100.00. Being a craft beer snob adds up FAST. I haven't had a beer in about 10 days.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Join right in, and Best WIshes - Barbie & I are off for a 2 mile walk @ 8:30 on this cold(er) dreary morning before Weight Watchers weigh in.
Sounds like cheating if you ask me.:D

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
image.jpg New running shoes!!!!

My protein runs $20 a tub. If I truly hit it hard and go strictly with it and no solids it'll last 5 days. So yeah, Ass National Bank is filling up QUICK!

These #'s are close!

Last edited:

Gumbeaux

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sorry guys, I got behind on checking in. Starting this thing during the last week of Carvival season did not help. Topped up last night with a big ole bowl of red beans and a roast beef po boy. Now I will start my plan...
week 1 204. lost 1/2 lb. My money is on the way too.