• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jeep TJ Folks

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Not any time soon. 919 that's Raleigh area? Used to live in Raleigh working for wake county health department. Nice area. Falls lake is cool

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Not any time soon. 919 that's Raleigh area? Used to live in Raleigh working for wake county health department. Nice area. Falls lake is cool
I’m 10 mins south of Raleigh in Apex. I have yet to make it to Falls.

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Did some work to my new toy.

Installed a 3" Suspension lift with adjustable trackbar and quick discos, new Rancho shocks, 1 inch body lift, and 1 inch motor mount lift. Got some 33s Dick Cepek ATs and upgraded the spare tire carrier (cheaply).
IMG_3152.jpegIMG_3161.jpegIMG_3162.jpegIMG_3153.jpeg
Also got the 5-speed rebuilt. I am liking this new project. Its a fun little Jeep to drive. I upgraded the soundbar speakers to some JBL components and added a little 400W amp behind the dash for the speakers. Also figured out the previous owner didn't understand dual voice coils and completely botched the install of an upgraded factory subwoofer in this thing, so I fixed that up as well.

Also got a new rear bumper. Well not new, a friend gave me his old one, so it has some rust, but hey, its free and it has a trailer hitch! Time to tow the AR-192 to the lake!! JK, don't kill me, I know what short wheel base is....
IMG_3171.jpegIMG_3169.jpeg

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like a totally different jeep now. new wheel/tire package helps a lot!

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
most important mod to date.......

NEW STICKERS! Got an AMC Jeep sticker for the back, I thought it looked cool and was a throwback.. and of course an American Flag.
IMG_3236.jpg
IMG_3241.jpg