• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JET DOCK SYSTEMS END OF SUMMER CLEARANCE

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I do not have one. I inquired and get emails....just sharing! I do get a discount if I ever do purchase so please give him my name if you contact him
Jack Chandler....thanks

JET DOCK SYSTEMS END OF SUMMER CLEARANCE

Now through September 23rd, 2016

Year End Clearance Prices are the lowest prices of the year. Take advantage of Extra Discounts on all Drive-On Docks & Platforms.

ALL DISCOUNT PRICING ENDS 9/23/16

Examples:

Single HD PWC Dock…………………………….…………….…….......$2020 (2016 PRICE - $2790)

16ft Universal Boat Dock(NB)……………………….…………….…$4420 (2016 PRICE - $6240)

18ft Universal Boat Dock(NB)…………………………….………….$4845 (2016 PRICE - $6840)

20ft Wide Body Boat Dock(NB)……………………………………..$8000 (2016 PRICE - $11,280)

22ft Universal Boat Dock(NB)…………………………………………$8500 (2016 PRICE - $12,000)

18 CUBE MINIMUM PURCHASE TO QUALIFY!!!!!!!!!

Important Note: Mooring, Shipping, Installation, and Taxes (if applies) will be EXTRA. These variables are based off site conditions and how large the Jet Dock is and where it is going.

PLACE YOUR DEPOSIT NOW TO HAVE YOUR DOCK SHIPPED OR INSTALLED IN 2016!!

*****ONLY SERIOUS inquires PLEASE*****

Please contact me for a complete cost for these Savings!!!

Sincerely,

Byron Jacobs

Assistant Director of Retail Sales

216-525-7236

bjacobs@jetdock.com

www.jetdock.com

Last edited:
Back