• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jet Pilot/Body Glove Products

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Back in my younger "Waverunner Days" I swore by JetPilot gear! I had boots, wetsuits, PFD's, the works. Best quality and style that I could find...wore like iron. I'd recommend their stuff to anyone looking! I actually still have my JetPilot PDF (25 yrs. old!) and it's still in great shape. My younger son has a Tour Coat and a Flight Jacket that he loves.

RampRage

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I bought the padded rope when my arm was caught in a standard rope a few years ago.

Attachments

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought the padded rope when my arm was caught in a standard rope a few years ago.
That's gnarly! That's gunna be a nope from me...

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Expecting to hear back on our account status with Jet Pilot/Body Golve today on our account and ordering status.

I also have a phone call planned with the area rep. from O'Brien today. *fingers crossed*

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Feeling pretty stoked at the moment... The dealership with O'Brien IS happening!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

TX_Mercenary

Reaction score
Boat Make