• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

TRANSOM WATERSPORTS - Closed

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
First off, THANK YOU to the members and friends here for all of your support and interest over the past few years. I have enjoyed getting to know so many of you here thru our little venture. I'm truly grateful for the community here.

We (my wife and I) have decided that it is time for us to suspend operations of Transom Watersports. Our watersports business has been an enjoyable side hustle for these past three years and we've been fortunate to have seen growth throughout. Transom is not our only or primary business, we also own a custom cabinet company here in our home state of Utah (Carpenter's Mill). This past year, we experienced some tremendous growth, which has been both good and challenging. One of the challenges is that it has left us with very little time to devote to this venture. Simultaneously, Transom Watersports grown to a point where it would require more investment of time and resources to grow.

It's with a heavy heart I have to announce that as of this point in time, Transom Watersports is closed for operation. Thank you again for your support! You've helped us put a little surf gas in our family boat!

Peace, love, and good vibes! ✌❤🤙

Jared & Jennifer

Last edited:

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Bummer man!! Sorry to hear but also understand.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hate to see it, man, but thanks for the toys I've purchased from you!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
First off, THANK YOU to the members and friends here for all of your support and interest over the past few years. I have enjoyed getting to know sho many of you here thru our little venture. I'm truly grateful for the community here.

We (my wife and I) have decided that it is time for us to suspend operations of Transom Watersports. Our watersports business has been an enjoyable side hustle for these past three years and we've been fortunate to have seen growth throughout. Transom is not our only or primary business, we also own a custom cabinet company here in our home state of Utah (Carpenter's Mill). This past year, we experienced some tremendous growth, which has been both good and challenging. One of the challenges is that it has left us with very little time to devote to this venture. Simultaneously, Transom Watersports grown to a point where it would require more investment of time and resources to grow.

It's with a heavy heart I have to announce that as of this point in time, Transom Watersports is closer for operation. Thank you again for your support! You've helped us put a little surf gas in our family boat!

Peace, love, and good vibes! ✌❤🤙

Jared & Jennifer
Glad we could help with your business, and sorry to see it close.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you for the contributions to our group, being a business owner isn't easy and sometimes the right choice for the owner is to walk away, I've talked to many that have stayed to long and paid a price,

Love the cabinetry pics though !

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@J-RAD you will definitely be missed in helping us spend money ! Every year I always looked forward to seeing the next new board we need in our collection 🤣

francis3

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Completely understood, but very sorry to hear it. You have been an awesome resource of info and advice, and Transom has been a great place to buy, with fantastic customer service. Thanks for all the help you gave this newbie jetboater last year!

Glad to hear the cabinet company is jamming. Wishing all the best for you, your family and your business.

Cheers! 🤙

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Best wishes in your endeavors. Still hope to run into you somewhere one day. 😀